Which headphones? BEATS BY DR DRE SOLO HD, BOSE AE2I or BOSE OE2I

Found 9th May 2012
Looking to get some headphones in the Comet 20% off deal that ends today, all of these are pretty much similar price.

Have only ever owned 1 pair before which were Sennheiser 448's, sent them back to Amazon after a short holiday as I thought they were rubbish, not good quality and really quiet.

Will be mostly used on iPhone/iPad on train, plane etc.

What would you recommend?

10 Comments

beats solos. why choose anything else ? any chance you could go instore and try them out and see for yourself?

I bought Sony MDR - V6 headphones recently, awesome headphones and half the price of beats.

Original Poster

I've tried the beats, but I keep reading on places like this about them being poor build quality.

Not sure if Comet near me have Bose, will give them a try later.

Beats no way your paying for the name, check Denon, Sens, AKG, Technika, etc etc

I have the Bose QC3's and although they're good becuase they sit on your ear rather than over them then can start to ache and uncomfortable after extended periods, sound quality wise they're awesome, although wish I'd have opted for the QC15's (over ear version)

Original Poster

MinstrelMan

I have the Bose QC3's and although they're good becuase they sit on your … I have the Bose QC3's and although they're good becuase they sit on your ear rather than over them then can start to ache and uncomfortable after extended periods, sound quality wise they're awesome, although wish I'd have opted for the QC15's (over ear version)

They are both out of my budget, but I can see what you mean about the different sizes of cups, think i'll give them a try later.

Was just wondering if anyone had any experience with these models or if there was anything else to consider.

Beats are made by monster cables, enough said.

Over priced, over advertised, (signed off by a hip hop artist so it must be good and you'll have Dre's approval), for the gullible.

Pay much less for better quality without the bull.

beats sound like $h!t, enough said? oO

I've got beats and what a load a c##p, don't waste your money buy something that it of better quality sound and build.

Easily the Bose out of them
Post a comment
@
    Text