Which holiday hotel booking site has a live chat option? please

Found 6th Feb 2010
I thought it was alpharooms but i cant see the option now...anyone know please?

14 Comments

Banned

What do you need to chat about?

Original Poster

DLM;7769753

What do you need to chat about?

oh well nothing:oops: just that last xmas when i booked a hol i had a chat on a site and asked fo a code and got a 10% discount one...was better than quidco and instant...when its a big buy its a big discount!
i could have sworn it was alpharooms and was trying to help someone on here with it too, and i was sure i saw it last night when i spoke to him-then later it was gone:thinking:

Banned

plumberman01;7769885

oh well nothing:oops: just that last xmas when i booked a hol i had a … oh well nothing:oops: just that last xmas when i booked a hol i had a chat on a site and asked fo a code and got a 10% discount one...was better than quidco and instant...when its a big buy its a big discount!i could have sworn it was alpharooms and was trying to help someone on here with it too, and i was sure i saw it last night when i spoke to him-then later it was gone:thinking:

Have a look on:-

moneysavingexpert.com/

Lots of deals on there :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DLM;7769961

Have a look on:-http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/Lots of deals on there … Have a look on:-http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/Lots of deals on there :thumbsup:

thanks will look now....tying to shave a few quid off a hol and if i dont we aint going lol:thumbsup:

Banned

plumberman01;7770012

thanks will look now....tying to shave a few quid off a hol and if i dont … thanks will look now....tying to shave a few quid off a hol and if i dont we aint going lol:thumbsup:

I will be doing the same soon.

Hope you find something nice :thumbsup:

Original Poster

i found flights for £187 for all 4...now just need the hotel. Am looking at the hotel bidding thing now as looks interesting!

Banned

plumberman01;7770141

i found flights for £187 for all 4...now just need the hotel. Am looking … i found flights for £187 for all 4...now just need the hotel. Am looking at the hotel bidding thing now as looks interesting!

Did you find this on mse?

Original Poster

DLM;7770205

Did you find this on mse?

yep priceline...but not good for us as we need a family room but looks a good deal if you're just a couple:thumbsup:

sorry late response as ive been playing with the offers ever since you put the link on lol

Banned

plumberman01;7770434

yep priceline...but not good for us as we need a family room but looks a … yep priceline...but not good for us as we need a family room but looks a good deal if you're just a couple:thumbsup:sorry late response as ive been playing with the offers ever since you put the link on lol

Play away.

Hope you find something suitable :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DLM;7770445

Play away.Hope you find something suitable :thumbsup:

hmm me too...what are you looking for? nice romantic break:)

Banned

plumberman01;7770453

hmm me too...what are you looking for? nice romantic break:)

Not sure yet.

Probably :thumbsup:

a1 travel have a chat option

Banned

holiday inn

Original Poster

thanks but i dont think it was them although will look at a1 as looks a good site.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. A christmas wish2033
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)76606
    3. Is Black Friday a big con!2740
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread434914925

See more discussions