Groups

Which holiday hotel booking site has a live chat option? please

I thought it was alpharooms but i cant see the option now...anyone know please?

14 Comments

Banned

What do you need to chat about?

Original Poster

DLM;7769753

What do you need to chat about?

oh well nothing:oops: just that last xmas when i booked a hol i had a chat on a site and asked fo a code and got a 10% discount one...was better than quidco and instant...when its a big buy its a big discount!
    i could have sworn it was alpharooms and was trying to help someone on here with it too, and i was sure i saw it last night when i spoke to him-then later it was gone:thinking:

Banned

plumberman01;7769885

oh well nothing:oops: just that last xmas when i booked a hol i had a … oh well nothing:oops: just that last xmas when i booked a hol i had a chat on a site and asked fo a code and got a 10% discount one...was better than quidco and instant...when its a big buy its a big discount!i could have sworn it was alpharooms and was trying to help someone on here with it too, and i was sure i saw it last night when i spoke to him-then later it was gone:thinking:

Have a look on:-

moneysavingexpert.com/

Lots of deals on there :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DLM;7769961

Have a look on:-http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/Lots of deals on there … Have a look on:-http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/Lots of deals on there :thumbsup:

thanks will look now....tying to shave a few quid off a hol and if i dont we aint going lol:thumbsup:

Banned

plumberman01;7770012

thanks will look now....tying to shave a few quid off a hol and if i dont … thanks will look now....tying to shave a few quid off a hol and if i dont we aint going lol:thumbsup:

I will be doing the same soon.

Hope you find something nice :thumbsup:

Original Poster

i found flights for £187 for all 4...now just need the hotel. Am looking at the hotel bidding thing now as looks interesting!

Banned

plumberman01;7770141

i found flights for £187 for all 4...now just need the hotel. Am looking … i found flights for £187 for all 4...now just need the hotel. Am looking at the hotel bidding thing now as looks interesting!

Did you find this on mse?

Original Poster

DLM;7770205

Did you find this on mse?

yep priceline...but not good for us as we need a family room but looks a good deal if you're just a couple:thumbsup:

sorry late response as ive been playing with the offers ever since you put the link on lol

Banned

plumberman01;7770434

yep priceline...but not good for us as we need a family room but looks a … yep priceline...but not good for us as we need a family room but looks a good deal if you're just a couple:thumbsup:sorry late response as ive been playing with the offers ever since you put the link on lol

Play away.

Hope you find something suitable :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DLM;7770445

Play away.Hope you find something suitable :thumbsup:

hmm me too...what are you looking for? nice romantic break:)

Banned

plumberman01;7770453

hmm me too...what are you looking for? nice romantic break:)

Not sure yet.

Probably :thumbsup:

a1 travel have a chat option

Banned

holiday inn

Original Poster

thanks but i dont think it was them although will look at a1 as looks a good site.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      2. What is there free to do in your town?25
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278965
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions