1. Tes Deals
Groups

WHICH HOLIDAY WEBSITES DO YOU USE ?

please can anyone help.i have just returned from 2 weeks of sun,and tried to book somewhere for next year.the prices have gone through the roof !!! we are 2 adults and 3 children so cant fit in all hotels.(kids ages 13,10,6) just wondering which sites/agents you book through,coz maybe they might be cheaper. thanks for your help !

16 Comments

try [url]www.skyscanner.net[/url]

HTH.

Hi there,

I use this site as they compare and give you the best rates :thumbsup:

hotelscomparison.com/hot…e=1

eclipse direct

have u tried - [url]www.lowcostholidays.com[/url] ...

Hi there, this year I have saved a packet by booking everything individually. I have found out that the low fair airlines always have great deals at different times of the year. Here is one example, I booked flights for 6 people to the algarve which cost me £380. 4 adults and 2 childre both 9 and 6. I got the transfers return to my resort for £37, I then booked my accomadation from [url]www.holiday-rentals.co.uk[/url] which was a 2 bedroom appartment which slept 6 for a price of £300 for the week. So my Total Cost for 4 adults and 2 children came in at £717 for the week. I thought this was an absolute steal as I have paid ridiculous amounts in the past

We always go to centerparcs, and can only book with them directly (usually a code around though - currently 1 for up to 30% discount)

try [url]www.lastminiute.com:thumbsup:[/url]

sofiamary;2944783

http://www.teletextholidays.co.uk/Holidays/Package_Holidays/?ito=6705&ppc=try these, i normally find some good bargains.

i would recommend teletext also. used for 4 foreign holidays in the past.

im sure it easy to find deals independently ? cut out the middle man?

[url]www.travelzoo.com[/url] or travel republic.co.uk, look for discount codes before you book

Try [url]www.icelolly.com[/url]
    teletextholidays
    haysttavel.co.uk

BG1 for once in my knowledge speaks some sense. we have been reccomended to cut out the middle man. cary thought though.

[url]www.mytravel.com[/url]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is22
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846169

See more discussions