Which impact driver

Found 14th Jun
Hey guys, I'm looking for a impact driver saw Lodi got one for £20 plus £18 for battery and charger that's got 180nm. lidl.co.uk/en/…030

But seen a Milwaukee for £150 with 60nm but with e batteries and would most likely sell a battery or 2.

Which should I go for and why?

I know I could go scree fix and get something for around£110 brushless and with 140nm
Community Updates
4 Comments
If it’s for occasional diy the Lidl one will do you. If it’s for everyday use buy Milwaukee. I have. Makita 18v impact and I will never use a drill to screw again
IMO if money is tight or you genuinely think it will see little use then probably buy a cheap one. However I'm in the trade and bought Makita DTD154 it is about £100 + batteries and charger and I use it loads. They are funny tools in the respect that they resemble a drill, smaller than a drill but knocks the pants off one when you come to use one for putting in screws, and taking them out.
deleted1597344
I have this Dewalt impact driver. This is only a bare unit so will need a battery if you don’t own any other Dewalt tools.
Hitowerman, hi, you haven’t said what it’s for and how much of it or how often. Can you explain more. The ordinary tools with long warranty’s may be perfect, but you may need one the professionals use depending on what’s going on
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions