Which iPad should I get?

Posted 5th Mar
Hello,

looking for an iPad for my dads birthday and looking around the £200 mark. Been looking online and there are a lot of models and not sure which is the best value at the moment and want it to be supported by Apple for a couple of years at least.

Which iPad do I go for at this budget? iPad mini or the normal iPad? Been looking on eBay And seem to find iPad mini 4th and iPad 5th gen at around this price for used.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
iPad mini is a good start, they have all the power of the slightly bigger iPads but better value for money and will be supported for a while. I think you can get the latest mini 5 close to £200
A little over budget but you don't mind an iPad with an european plug then take a look at this ebay seller:

ebay.co.uk/itm…473

I've bought several iPads from them without any issues but I'd wait for an ebay discount code (usually 10% and very occasionally 20%) which could reduce this further.
tardytortoise05/03/2020 15:48

https://www.morgancomputers.co.uk/product_detail/16136/Apple-iPad-Air-32GB-WiFi-Space-Grey/

This is the 1st version of the iPad Air which came out in 2013. I had this version nearly 2 years ago and was slow before I upgraded to the 2018.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants