Groups
    EXPIRED

Which is a better tv please? opinions required

Im looking at two tv's and wondering which one either

amazon.salelines.com/uk/…400

or

comet.co.uk/sho…10B

i know the panny is the better make but the lg has a better spec ?

any input would be gratefull, ive got a 20% voucher so can get either of these for £420 once quidco taken into account

4 Comments

I don't know which is the better TV - it's purely a matter of opinion - some will recommend LG, others Panasonic. However, if you want decent after-sales service, Amazon are light years ahead of Comet.

erm for the panny wouldnt you be looking at 20% off (109.80) making it 439.20 then 3% quidco off the full amount? (43.92) making it £395.28? (I always thought quidco was taken on the full amount....could be wrong though!)
    Then your looking @ insurance.....£160 for 3 years or £230 for 5 years.......
    My brother just got this one from tv's direct and got free 5 year insurance (but it was £600) he got it the day before the codes were issued and 'couldnt be bothered taking it back'
    anyways point being he seems to like it.....:?......just wanted to mention the cover costs as im not sure if you had taken these into account

Original Poster

thanks for both your comments, i didnt think comet took quidco from full amount, i maybe wrong though?

REXISMYDOG;7031641

thanks for both your comments, i didnt think comet took quidco from full … thanks for both your comments, i didnt think comet took quidco from full amount, i maybe wrong though?

just an example, I bought (or tried to :p) the csi set from additions yesterday, was £25 but I used a £15 off code......quidco @ 8% tracked at £2......might not be the best at maths but I know 8% of £10 isnt £2 :p.....although quidco does tend to be hit and miss....so I wouldnt rely on it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50011
      2. Cheap northface alternatives?33
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1531
      4. Ditched Sky1722

See more discussions