Groups
    EXPIRED

which is best for tracked delivery please :>)

Thinking of going with R4d their web site seems a lot easier than payperdrop's. and payperdrop seem to have loads negative feedback
    The parcel im sending is only 5.5kg and 38cm long 26cm high and 31 wide are they the best and most reliable works out £6.64+vat 1 to 2 day service
    Thanks in advance
    J

8 Comments

Paper drop :lol: I think you mean PAY PER DROP = Payperdrop ;-)

Original Poster

Thanks lol been on the website but they have no prices
    Any other sites cheap and let you know how long they take what price etc please?
    Regards
    J

If you search for payperdrop_uk on ebay you should be able to go through their classifieds and book via them If not try p4d and use the discount 'yorkie' for 5% off :thumbsup:

parcel2go is a very good service, cheap to!

Original Poster

Found them through ebay are payperdrop the best to use? or parcel2go or p4d lol
    Thanks for your help all as well

Original Poster

Thinking of going with R4d their web site seems a lot easier than payperdrop's. and payperdrop seem to have loads negative feedback
    The parcel im sending is only 5.5kg and 38cm long 26cm high and 31 wide are they the best andmost reliable works out £6.64+vat 1 to 2 day service
    Thanks in advance
    J

jsansom;1510465

Thinking of going with R4d their web site seems a lot easier than … Thinking of going with R4d their web site seems a lot easier than payperdrop's. and payperdrop seem to have loads negative feedbackThe parcel im sending is only 5.5kg and 38cm long 26cm high and 31 wide are they the best andmost reliable works out £6.64+vat 1 to 2 day serviceThanks in advanceJ

thanks for the recommendation, i have just used these for the first time, will update on how it goes.

i used to use Payperdrop before (perfect service everytime!), tried to get on their site today and wouldn't work, did a quick search here (thank god i did) and getting very bad press recently, so not going to use them again.

oayperdrop not very good at times
    parcel2go very good
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767472
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      3. word association Game74044579
      4. One thing you've forgotten911

See more discussions