Groups

Which is best: JVC GZ-MG330, the Canon FS100 or the Panasonic SDR-S7?

OK I know the JVC is an HDD camera and won't need an SD card. The rest is down to you lot.

FIGHT!!!!

8 Comments

Banned

!!!!!

Original Poster

bulkomuff;3475047

!!!!!

?????

go for a Canon HF10 - it is High Def (so it will futureproof you) also it had dual flash memory... an internal 16 GB memory and an SD slot. On hell of a camera
    canon.co.uk/For…asp
    pcpro.co.uk/rev…tml

For complicated reasons, I have 4 JVC HD cameras.

They are great.

Up to 32 x OPTICAL zoom on some models. Great for stills photos, especially action shots on continuous shoot.

Shop carefully and you can get cashbac from JVC, such as here:

soundandvision.co.uk/fea…118

Avoid ebuyer - they are not on the approved list of suppliers and their products do not come with standard warranties (only Australian ones etc),

you can view videos made using different cameras here (i added HF10 for ya so you can see)
    : vimeo.com/vid…f10

Original Poster

Bluerinse;3475191
    go for a Canon HF10 - it is High Def (so it will futureproof you) also it had dual flash memory... an internal 16 GB memory and an SD slot. On hell of a camera
    canon.co.uk/For…asp
    pcpro.co.uk/rev…tml

you're right, but it's too expensive for my budget at the moment.

Thanks anyway

The JVC produces hard to edit files... apparently so says a friend who owns one and he is good with software

What about the Sony HDR TG3, I have this, it has everything apart from nightshot infra red. £429 @ Amazon. It would be amazing if it had nightshot.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Boxes for moving house?66
      2. Competitions on HUKD712
      3. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?88
      4. word survey1316

See more discussions