Groups

Which is best Quidco or TopCashBack ?

as above

I am using Quidco but wonder if I should switch

17 Comments

some say Quidco
    some say Topcashback

i say why not reg for both,use and see results yourself.

There's only 1 way to find out ......... fight!:w00t:

Mrs Pearce;7209023

Awwww - I was gonna say that :prop:

Might as well join topcashback as well, wont cost you anything (unlike quidco)

YES, because:
    1. Quidco website is now a shambles
    2. Quidco charge £5 admin fees, TCB do not
    3. They both hand out pretty much the same amount of cashback, on some things TCB is better, and vice versa.

Banned

i tend to use tcb now, got fed up with quidco not tracking, and having to push for enquiries, topcahsback will also match quidco if theres a difference, but you have to put an enquiry in for that

Can you get 'free' money from TCB..

I've had £273 from Quidco so thinking of switching now

Supermod

Topcashback by a country mile.

Plus, Laura from Quidco winds me up with her emails.

Banned

DAMNOME;7209061

Can you get 'free' money from TCB..I've had £273 from Quidco so thinking … Can you get 'free' money from TCB..I've had £273 from Quidco so thinking of switching now

as in free click throughs, they tend to have the same as quidco

DAMNOME;7209061

Can you get 'free' money from TCB..I've had £273 from Quidco so thinking … Can you get 'free' money from TCB..I've had £273 from Quidco so thinking of switching now

Do you mean by doing stuff like joining bingo sites, kelkoo, high street web, first order with photo sites etc?

If you do then yes, they are pretty similar

Original Poster

cheers for the replys, think ill sign up for TCB and give it a go as well

Banned

hdizzle;7209037

YES, because:1. Quidco website is now a shambles2. Quidco charge £5 admin … YES, because:1. Quidco website is now a shambles2. Quidco charge £5 admin fees, TCB do not3. They both hand out pretty much the same amount of cashback, on some things TCB is better, and vice versa.

exactly. Quidco is rubbish now in comparison.

Mrs Pearce;7209023

hahahhahahaha so funny !!!! :lol::giggle:

kelly_o_fanatic;7209079

Do you mean by doing stuff like joining bingo sites, kelkoo, high street … Do you mean by doing stuff like joining bingo sites, kelkoo, high street web, first order with photo sites etc? If you do then yes, they are pretty similar

repped

Yep -

will try for another bit of free money then.. seeing as I'm gonna get £1 free too :thumbsup:

Topcashback by miles - no admin fee, never had anything not track with them, never had anything wrongfully declined, I am currently getting 104% cashback on all my purchases and you can make some nice pennies via their referral program

I don't think we are allowed to post referral links here are we?

I use both but, this year, I have had 3 not-tracked with TCB; the second one is still outstanding from August, the third one was last week so early days on that one.
    I had one not-tracked with Quidco but they said they were going to give it to me anyway, no matter what , which they did.
    Sometimes one has a better % cashback than the other.

Re general use of cashback sites: I think it's best to just treat it like a bonus. I know it shouldn't really let it influence my choice when I am making a purchase but TBH, I do let it influence me if there is the possibility of x% cashback from one retailer rather than another. Probably not all that clever of me.

topcashback is the only one thats free
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions