Groups

which is best: XBOX 360, Nintendo, or PS3 ?

thinkin of buying a console
    would be my first but dont know what to get

what is best and why?

thanks

17 Comments

Get the SNES! :thumbsup:

or the wii

wii for getting the kids up and moving while playing
    ps3 if you want a bluray player
    xbox 360 for games

Original Poster

splatsplatsplat;3544243

Get the SNES! :thumbsup:

whats an SNES? sorry :oops:

snowtiger;3544266

or the wii

why?

stuntman9883;3544270

wii for getting the kids up and moving while playing ps3 if you want a … wii for getting the kids up and moving while playing ps3 if you want a bluray player xbox 360 for games

thanks
    how bout the price of the game? which is chepaest?

I think the PS3 has the best games, but people are going to have different opinions. Try searching for games lists on Wikipedia or something and see which games you like best, for me most of Xboxs good games have already come out and they're probably going to be releasing another within two years, whereas the PS3 still has a long way to go.

The Wii has the cheapest games. But they are mostly rubbish. Get a 360 if you want to play games, a Wii if you are buying it for pre teens, or a ps3 if you want a bluray player.

Original Poster

Alfonse;3544386

]http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=which+is+best%3A+XBOX+360%2C+Nintendo%2C+or+PS3+%3F

Hi
    thanks but ive done that :thumbsup:
    i just want personal opinion based on experience, (not professional technical evaluation)

Arsenal Fan;3544396

I think the PS3 has the best games, but people are going to have … I think the PS3 has the best games, but people are going to have different opinions. Try searching for games lists on Wikipedia or something and see which games you like best, for me most of Xboxs good games have already come out and they're probably going to be releasing another within two years, whereas the PS3 still has a long way to go.

thanks for your lengthy opinion. SO far the game I like most is FIFA 09. I think its for PS2/3 only?

deathtrap3000;3544426

The Wii has the cheapest games. But they are mostly rubbish. Get a 360 if … The Wii has the cheapest games. But they are mostly rubbish. Get a 360 if you want to play games, a Wii if you are buying it for pre teens, or a ps3 if you want a bluray player.

Thanks. just the kind of opinion im looking for.

xbox 360 before the new dash came out

360 is a great bang for your buck!!

Wii if your likely to have lots of friends to play with, I found the novelty wore off fast and the games arent up to much.

PS3 if you want an all in one multimedia system, should be futureproof till 2011 or so, free online but the lack of real AAA is letting it down; although there are lots more coming.

360 has the superior online (but not free), the widest range of games at the moment and is cheap as chips. The failure rate has gone down but still isnt bulletproof. Not sure how long its gonna be around till the xbox 720 comes round.

nuabdi;3544356

whats an SNES? sorry :oops:

Super Nintendo Entertainment System

nuabdi;3544482

SO far the game I like most is FIFA 09. I think its for PS2/3 only?

Its on every platform under the sun :thumbsup:

Srry for double post :oops:

Original Poster

dandoc2;3544487

xbox 360 before the new dash came out

JoeUK;3544493

360 is a great bang for your buck!!

I admit Xbox is also tempting pricewise . Whats a dash?

Jo3l;3544528

Wii if your likely to have lots of friends to play with, I found the … Wii if your likely to have lots of friends to play with, I found the novelty wore off fast and the games arent up to much.PS3 if you want an all in one multimedia system, should be futureproof till 2011 or so, free online but the lack of real AAA is letting it down; although there are lots more coming.360 has the superior online (but not free), the widest range of games at the moment and is cheap as chips. The failure rate has gone down but still isnt bulletproof. Not sure how long its gonna be around till the xbox 720 comes round.

wow this is rather complete
    so its between 360 and PS3 then :-)

Banned

ps3 wins for me and can be had for £200 now

The only difference in media playback is the lack of bluray on the 360.
    The dash is the thing that comes on when you turn the console one. When your not playing a game.

nuabdi;3544632

I admit Xbox is also tempting pricewise . Whats a dash?

Dash is Dashboard, The main menu of the xbox. Google NXE if ou want to see what it looks like :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Hi
    thanks all for replying
    ive got a better view on the three now :thumbsup:

rep for all...!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      2. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions