Groups

which is better? =]

KFC or McDonalds or Burger King?

48 Comments

burger king is awesome, shame is the most expensive edit!!! how could i forget..burger king the only one to have supersize wooop woooop

macdees good all rounder

kfc is niiiice but crap chips

suppose burger king with macdees price point would be the best overall lool

they just have the best chips and proper meat tasting burgers

KFC gives me the runs lol and I dont go there no more - its like a bucket of grease yuk

I love Burger King! Double bacon cheeseburger n chips!!

It depends what meal you eat from each one.
    Overall i prefer McDonalds though, can't beat two Double Cheeseburgers and a Medium Fries :-D

Original Poster

numptyj;7523819

burger king is awesome, shame is the most expensive :(macdees good all … burger king is awesome, shame is the most expensive :(macdees good all rounder kfc is niiiice but crap chipssuppose burger king with macdees price point would be the best overall loolthey just have the best chips and proper meat tasting burgers

Agreed, BK have the best fries, KFC have good chips cause they come without salt, mcdonalds just over salt theirs :w00t:

Wimpy was the best!!!! Still mourn the loss =(

Big Mac, Burger King fries and zinger tower burger.. perfect meal - and a diet coke

fern37;7523848

wimpy still exists matey

fern37;7523848

here here its hard to find a good one anymore.

Original Poster

arcangel111;7523853

wimpy still exists matey

Yep, mostly at service staions, but wth... £7 for a meal? :whistling:

fern37;7523848

100% agree :thumbsup: they were the best.
    Burger and fries followed up by a Brown Derby dessert, a hot doughnut with scoops of melting ice cream covered in chocolate sauce and crushed peanuts.
    Man i'm getting hungry now lol

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2243/3532147234_1870b3bf31.jpg

arcangel111;7523853

wimpy still exists matey

very hard to find and only ones I have seen are at service stations! Bring them back to the high street I say!!! :viking:

in the words of harry hill [SIZE="7"]FIGHT[/SIZE]

arcangel111;7523853

wimpy still exists matey

:lol:

I never liked the wimpy fries - too floppy :lol:

double xl bacon cheesburger, think thats what its called lol supersize and a coke yumm

maybe a zinger burger on the side and a macdeees quarter pounder on the side

and mcflurry to finish off which one?...dairy milk as its always there, or pref a kit kat one or creme egg if there were special offers on

now that would be pretty awesome lol

numptyj;7523875

double xl bacon cheesburger, think thats what its called lol supersize … double xl bacon cheesburger, think thats what its called lol supersize and a coke yummmaybe a zinger burger on the side and a macdeees quarter pounder on the sideand mcflurry to finish off which one?...dairy milk as its always there, or pref a kit kat one or creme egg if there were special offers on :pnow that would be pretty awesome lol

Prefer the caramel sundae at McD's....all that yummy sticky caramel down the side......really need to get your tongue in there to scoop the sauce off the spoon!! :oops:

DarkKnight;7523864

100% agree :thumbsup: they were the best.Burger and fries followed up by … 100% agree :thumbsup: they were the best.Burger and fries followed up by a Brown Derby dessert, a hot doughnut with scoops of melting ice cream covered in chocolate sauce and crushed peanuts.Man i'm getting hungry now lol

I WANT ONE NOW!!!!!

man that wimpy desert looks awesome lol wimpy was more an 80's thing wasnt it.

ive never had it

in b4 ive never lived by not eating it lol

Original Poster

Anyone shared the same thrill of dipping their fries into their strawberry milkshake? :whistling:

numptyj;7523875

double xl bacon cheesburger, think thats what its called lol supersize … double xl bacon cheesburger, think thats what its called lol supersize and a coke yummmaybe a zinger burger on the side and a macdeees quarter pounder on the sideand mcflurry to finish off which one?...dairy milk as its always there, or pref a kit kat one or creme egg if there were special offers on :pnow that would be pretty awesome lol

You should definitely open up a new store, maybe called McKentucky King

fern37;7523867

very hard to find and only ones I have seen are at service stations! … very hard to find and only ones I have seen are at service stations! Bring them back to the high street I say!!! :viking:

There's one on my local High Street. maps.google.co.uk/map…372
    I've never been in it though!

I was sure I remembered there being one in George Street, Croydon as well. So I googled Wimpy, Croydon and came up with all these : google.co.uk/sea…oq=

burger king gets vote from me better fries and burgers,the kfc box meal deasl are very good value tho

fern37;7523904

I WANT ONE NOW!!!!!

I just checked the Wimpy website. And take a look at their advertisement picture for the Brown Derby

http://www.wimpy.uk.com/images/menu08/dess/derby.jpg

Shouldn't they advertise a picture that's better than the meal like other places? Lol

Pizza Hut!!!

shibi din;7523929

There's one on my local High Street. … There's one on my local High Street. http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?hl=en&source=hp&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=wimpy+beckenham&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=wimpy&hnear=beckenham&cid=15903690644752216372I've never been in it though!I was sure I remembered there being one in George Street, Croydon as well. So I googled Wimpy, Croydon and came up with all these : http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=wimpy+croydon&meta=&aq=f&oq=

I'm moving to Croydon!! :w00t:

Its good to have a choice:-D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/jaclec/msgdees.jpg

Burger King need more ]Drive Thru's!

Banned

[SIZE="6"]shut up i hate you all[/SIZE]

ive been craving all these for months

Double Whopper, supersize, with coke lol, triple whopper when they do it :lol:

was in ayai napa in the summer , Burger king did delivery :shock: our hotel was right next to it lol

I miss Wimpy quarterpounders....the sauce was delicious:cry:

I'm sure there's a Wimpy just off the high st in Maidstone too, and I think there's one at the Claredon Pier in Southsea just around the corner from me!

Burger king best
    MaccyD's second
    KFC won't go they are all rat infested hovels

Just located one in Caerphilly so I'm heading there as soon as the snow clears and having a feast!!! That's made my 2010! :w00t: :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Might attack my local McDonalds staff for running out of nuggets :w00t:

fern37;7523972

I'm moving to Croydon!! :w00t:

LOL. Seriously - DON'T!!! Croydon is a dump, have you never heard of the Croydon Facelift??

micoo;7524071

Double Whopper, supersize, with coke lol, triple whopper when they do it … Double Whopper, supersize, with coke lol, triple whopper when they do it :lol:was in ayai napa in the summer , Burger king did delivery :shock: our hotel was right next to it lol

I was in Mallorca in the summer and one of the drink choices with a BK Meal was cold beer!!

fern37;7524154

Just located one in Caerphilly so I'm heading there as soon as the snow … Just located one in Caerphilly so I'm heading there as soon as the snow clears and having a feast!!! That's made my 2010! :w00t: :thumbsup:

Happy New Year! I hope it lives up to your expectations!!

fern37;7523848

Theres still on in Salford!! Its not v good though...

Another vote for wimpy.

Banned

Subway is better than all.

Banned

we got about 6 wimpy's with 20min drive of us :-D
    romford
    lakeside
    hornchuch
    upminster
    coilier row
    grays

mcD so tasty.I loved their cheese melts!

I wouldn't eat anything out of KFC cos i know the manager of one and he tells his staff if it has been on the floor for less than 5 seconds then it's served.I also saw a staff member sneezing on a chicken fillet and haven't been back since
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best advert ever to be seen.1921
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2931013
      3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1123
      4. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp68

See more discussions