Groups

which is better . . . . ?

having a shower
    or
    having a bath?
    bit pointless but good debate though lol!

12 Comments

a shower, in wash & out, sorted, a bath is for the ladies.
    Edited by: "richp" 10th Oct 2010

I dont know if its true but I heard showering takes off a tiny layer of skin.

Depends really, if I have had a shower once in the day already then a bath is far better for the evening, as dont want to wash in my own dirt!

And to add to that, if I have a bath after showering earlier I can smell nicer for a night out if using smellies lol as the smell seems to soak into your skin better.

a shower of a morning or if getting ready to go out and a nice soak in the bath if getting pjs on to settle down to watch tv for the evening ( especially in winter ! )

Original Poster

but if you let a woman run a bath for you then you end up with serious skin burns!!!
    why do they put it so god damn hot!?! hahaha

ryouga

I dont know if its true but I heard showering takes off a tiny layer of … I dont know if its true but I heard showering takes off a tiny layer of skin.Depends really, if I have had a shower once in the day already then a bath is far better for the evening, as dont want to wash in my own dirt!And to add to that, if I have a bath after showering earlier I can smell nicer for a night out if using smellies lol as the smell seems to soak into your skin better.

Shower, you haven't just spent 30 minutes wanting to get clean in a tub of water dirtied by all the things you wanted removed/cleaned from your body in the first place.

whatsThePoint

Better for what?

+1

Shower: Cleaner (don't sit in your own filth), water efficiency, quicker
    Bath: Calm, relaxing, good before bed to help u sleep.

Banned

im a guy and i prefer the bath

bath... simply because I don't have a shower

shower... simply because i don't have a bath (_;)

though the last time i went away, had a few baths.

Before my operation (2 metal rods bolted onto my spine) i would have a bath, but now its a shower as i struggle to bend, i think if i attempted to get into a bath i wouldnt get out lol.

Banned

Shower - twice a day. Bath is just a waste of water and time.

bath

[img]t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2tNJKp-3KahyLN444TZSRcX3QFDBxvgq3zcvtNCSWbD50POQ&t=1&h=175&w=213&usg=__FByCs-DYtAQcB1bjKsliV6nbOdE=[/img]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1936
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764402
      3. The State on Ch434
      4. RIP DOCTOR WHO712

See more discussions