Groups

Which is better for cashback?

Banned
    Anyone used cashback kings before and is it safe to use??

Quidco is standardly good

What do you think?

If there's any that you have used before and they worked flawlessly! just write them down here

26 Comments

The best is who pays you the most at the shop you are buying from use both.

i think [url]www.topcashback.co.uk[/url] is good, just my opinion

I use a couple that way I can get the best rate for each thing, and some cover places that others dont, Quidco doesnt cover ebay any more but one of the others does.

Cashbackkings is much better than Quidco!

Banned

dontdothatagain;2436968

Cashbackkingsis much better than Quidco!

Why? each have their own merits.

Original Poster Banned

csiman;2436973

use cashback checker to tell which pays the … use cashback checker to tell which pays the most:-http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/cashback-sites-comparison/

rep added

csiman;2436980

Why? each have their own merits.

But, I have found it easier to use and alot moremoney on some things :thumbsup:

Banned

dontdothatagain;2437106

But, I have found it easier to use and alot moremoney on some things … But, I have found it easier to use and alot moremoney on some things :thumbsup:

And a lot less on other things :thumbsup:

Yeh, but still if its free its worth it! There is alot of more FREE things on CBK than Quidco.

Original Poster Banned

dontdothatagain;2438743

Yeh, but still if its free its worth it! There is alot of more FREE … Yeh, but still if its free its worth it! There is alot of more FREE things on CBK than Quidco.

Is the payment quick on CBK?

Same as Quidco.

About 2 months. Depends.

csiman;2438736

And a lot less on other things :thumbsup:

Cashbackkings will match quidco, so if anything is less they'll match it for you.

Never knew that!

Personally I use rpoints, they own cashbackkings too.

Cashbackkings generally pay out a lare amount of cashback, and will match quidco etc so you'll always get the highest amount. There are a couple of things missing though, Amazon vouchers at a discount, no high roller bonus and a worse referral scheme.

Rpoints offers the best of all worlds, they'll match quidco so you'll generally get the best rate of cashback, they offer things like referral bonuses and Amazon vouchers at a discount. But most of all they are extremely reliable, quidco seems to fall down a little there with claims going back several years. Don't think that sort of thing happens with rpoints.

"Just like quidco and rpoints but you get 100% cashback"

I like cashbackkings in general but not sure about their claim here ^.

You get 100% cashback at quidco don't you, and rpoints will give you 100% if you ask them to.

I realise that about Rpoints. But dont seem to get as much?

dontdothatagain;2441548

Never knew that!

cashbackkings.com/bb/…796

Either post there and they'll match the offer or do a highest cashback form and they'll do the same.

Better off with rpoints though, they'll match too and they have better features as above.

dontdothatagain;2441595

I realise that about Rpoints. But dont seem to get as much?

What do you mean? They'll match quidco if you ask them to, as long as it's over 20p I think? So you'll get the same as with quidco.

The points dont convert to as much in £.

dontdothatagain;2441630

The points dont convert to as much in £.

WHAT???

It's exactly the same!! A point is a penny, so quidco offer £100, rpoints will match and give you 10,000 points worth £100. If you withdraw that through rpoints you'll actually get £101.00. If you take it out as Amazon vouchers you'll get about £104 worth.

Sorry.

dontdothatagain;2441669

Sorry.

I think that's the answer you were looking for anyway?

how?.

dontdothatagain;2441689

how?.

What do you mean how? Sorry, I'm probably being a bit thick here, I guess I didn't answer the question.

lol. Sorry, again. Dont know what for, this time!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844453
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1957
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?24
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value26

See more discussions