Which is better, Quidco or Topcashback?

Found 28th Nov 2017
I’ve been experiencing a lot of problems recently with Quidco where my purchases aren’t tracking and I have to make missing cash back claims.

Is Top cash back better than Quidco and should I use that instead of Quidco in the future?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments
I have stopped using Quidco for the very same reasons and not had any problem with Topcashback,yet
Quidco would get declined for no reason(over £130 from O2)
I only use Quidco now for free money offers like Confused.com,booking buddy,etc
TCB, only had one fail to track which was quickly sorted.
I dropped Quidco when I booked two holidays, different bookings at the same time, same value and same cash back rates. 2 minutes apart. One gave me half the cash back of the other. I put in a claim and it got ignored.
Both

Red sauce or brown
both on different things at different times
Edited by: "kevlfc" 29th Nov 2017
Ii use both, check both for rates
Tcb in my opinion.
mrty20 h, 19 m ago

I dropped Quidco when I booked two holidays, different bookings at the …I dropped Quidco when I booked two holidays, different bookings at the same time, same value and same cash back rates. 2 minutes apart. One gave me half the cash back of the other. I put in a claim and it got ignored.

I’ve had the same experience. Mine was with Expedia. Expedia have a rating on Quidco of 2/5. I take that to mean that Quidco are happy to continue to take the kickbacks from Expedia even if Expedia are letting Quidco’s customers down.
I use either, depending on which one is offering the most at the time. If the difference is only 1% or so I'll usually use Quidco, but every so often one of them will have a decent offer on like the 10% at Argos on TCB a couple of days ago - got me £45 cashback on my Xbox One X.

Regarding tracking TCB seems to have a few more issues with not tracking, but I use a different browser now just for getting my cashback and that seems to have sorted it a bit
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions