Groups
    EXPIRED

which is the best beer dispener, bier maxx wunderbar or draughtmaster ???

and how much for a keg?. looking to buy one for my oh

11 Comments

Original Poster

dispenser even lol

lol tink this is ur 3rd thread now haha, i didnt have a clue what u were askin about before, ill search now for u tho.

wunderbar seems pretty popular tink....this one is £135....drinkstuff.com/pro…410

how much were u thinking of spending...if thats too much ill search again for a smaller budget.

Original Poster

they have the draughtmaster in argos half price £68, but i think you can only use carlsberg kegs

tinktink;3787921

they have the draughtmaster in argos half price £68, but i think you can … they have the draughtmaster in argos half price £68, but i think you can only use carlsberg kegs

okies.......ill have a look around now for u tink and find a good price.

Original Poster

thanks

argos.co.uk/web…SER

im pretty sure the £68 one is as u say, only for carlsberg.......this one is £78 but u cud always try some of these discount codes
    myvouchercodes.co.uk/dis….uk

theres a 20% off voucher there so that would push the price below the carlsberg deal.

The Carlsberg kegs are around £14 in Tesco for 5 litres, plus the initial cost of the machine.

You could get 2x trays of decent lager for £14 which is 24 litres :whistling:

Original Poster

thanks for that, the argos have put theres upto £98 today

Original Poster

do you think the £78.00 one uses any of the kegs ???

Costco had this before christmas, including the beer mixes pack at just £80
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??56
      2. GAP Insurance Recommendations11
      3. Any discount for paultons park?22
      4. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?56

See more discussions