Expired

Which is the best Credit Card to get?

6 replies
Found 4th Dec 2006
Hi,

I need a Credit Card specifically for my only purchases and transactions. I am looking for one that will offer me the best protection against fraud etc.

Ie, protection against paypal scammers etc. or other dodgy companies.

Any help please?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

i have a poor credit score and i managed to get an asda card> 6 months on purchases & 6months on balanced (which i used) and also u get 2p off every litre of perol !!!

gd_miester

Hi,I need a Credit Card specifically for my only purchases and … Hi,I need a Credit Card specifically for my only purchases and transactions. I am looking for one that will offer me the best protection against fraud etc.Ie, protection against paypal scammers etc. or other dodgy companies. Any help please?

]http//ww…asp

Hi

Goldfish card is very good, from my experience over many years. I have reclaimed Paypal payments from sellers who never delivered, as well as the cost of a faulty TFT monitor purchased from Savastore (never shop with them!). Hope this helps.

Beware Goldfish - I mistakenly failed to clear 4p from my balance last month and was charged a £12 late payment fee. To repeat - Thats £12 for 4p missed. No wonder people hate banks.

Next time you as a consumer is expected to be honest, think how honest big business is with you.

barnehurst

Beware Goldfish - I mistakenly failed to clear 4p from my balance last … Beware Goldfish - I mistakenly failed to clear 4p from my balance last month and was charged a £12 late payment fee. To repeat - Thats £12 for 4p missed. No wonder people hate banks.Next time you as a consumer is expected to be honest, think how honest big business is with you.

Have you phoned them and asked for your money back?
Read up about the unfair bank charges and send a letter if you must threaten court action against unfair charge.
Plenty of info at ]mse.com.

I would phone I think they will return the charge. Goldfish who owns that now?

Original Poster

Make you payments via direct debit. That is what I do.

By the way, I am with Egg.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29313888
    2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2684
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247592
    4. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October44

See more discussions