Groups

Which Is The Best Digital Camera

Going on holiday so looking for a decent digital camera price range around £100-£150.

I've been looking at these 2

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS7
    camerabox.co.uk/pro…941

or
    Panasonic Lumix FS15
    camerabox.co.uk/pro…618

Any help I'll appreciate it. Cheers.

6 Comments

Tricky question!!

I have a Ricoh Caplio - the page on that site won't paste properly for some reason but the description is on there, although it is out of stock.

It is a wonderful camera for a point and shoot, marvellous macros.
    The Caplio 7 is better than the 8.

Original Poster

chesso;6724780

Tricky question!!I have a Ricoh Caplio - the page on that site won't … Tricky question!!I have a Ricoh Caplio - the page on that site won't paste properly for some reason but the description is on there, although it is out of stock.It is a wonderful camera for a point and shoot, marvellous macros. The Caplio 7 is better than the 8.

Thanks for the reply.
    Do you think it would be worth the extra to get the Panasonic Lumix TZ6? as it seems to get very good reviews.
    camerabox.co.uk/pro…665

I have the TZ7...used it in the lake district and locally to me for scenic shots .... love it....can't recommend it highly enough personally...and shopping around it's going for around the £230 mark so think that it well priced.

Original Poster

I decided to spend the extra and get the TZ7 as it can record HD aswell so thought that was a +. So £232 + 2 year warranty seems a good deal :thumbsup:. Cheers for all the recommendations.

Would the below SD card fit in the camera?
    play.com/Ele…5E8

Duby;6724849

Thanks for the reply. Do you think it would be worth the extra to get the … Thanks for the reply. Do you think it would be worth the extra to get the Panasonic Lumix TZ6? as it seems to get very good reviews.http://www.camerabox.co.uk/product1.asp?ProductName=Panasonic-Lumix-TZ6-Black&ProductID=6665

I honestly don't know.
    As there are SO many cameras out there, I think it's best for you to be clear what you want out of your camera and the max price it's sensible to pay. Bear in mind that you need a spare battery.
    I think the best plan is to create a chart of possibles and compare them!!
    Also I have seen people say that it's a good idea to go into somewhere like Jessops and try out the cameras you fancy.
    If you want some links to more reviews etc then this:
    hotukdeals.com/ite…t=2
    has links to loads of info.

Hope you'll post your pics on the photo thread when you start snapping.:thumbsup:

edit - Oh I'm a bit late!! Don't forget the spare battery.

Original Poster

the porter;6725381

get a class 6 for the hd vids go here … get a class 6 for the hd vids go here http://www.zoombits.co.uk/memory-cards/sd-card/memory-2-go-16gb-sdhc-class-6-memory-card/10862 use zbuk20 for 20% off and use quidco 15% good choice on the tz7 its the best pas out there and a built in hdmi connection quality

Thanks for the link :thumbsup:.

And cheers to everyone else for there help.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media TV56
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?33
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions