Groups

Which is the best Fresh Christmas tree to get please

Wanting some advice please, we are wanting to get a fresh cut christmas tree this year for a change from the plastic one in the loft.
    What I would like to know is which ones are the best to get, and if anyone lives anywere near me that could suggest were to buy a good one from that would also be great. We will also need a stand for it to sit in to..............suggestions please?
    And here it is especially for mr Fussy knickers/Titchimp............Leeds area please!!

We only want a small ish one about 4-5 foot.

Leeds area

22 Comments

You don't say where you live
    [COLOR="Red"]Fail[/COLOR]

Nordman Fir, although they are usually more expensive. A Scots Pine is a good alternative

mikebike;7056996

Try this place it looks good! If possible get one from a local … Try this place it looks good! If possible get one from a local grower.....http://www.thechristmasadventure.com/christmas-tree-shop.aspNordman Fir is the best type for needle retention and the uk's most popular.Stand .......http://www.xmasdirect.co.uk/collections/stands?c1=AW:UK&source=stands:christmas+trees+stands:S:1&kw=christmas%20tree%20holders&gclid=CNnH7ruYs54CFVSY2Aod_xqbmQ

That place looks really good, shame its so far away.

Titchimp;7057166

You don't say where you live[COLOR="Red"]Fail[/COLOR]

Um yes they do Leeds:?

Original Poster

Titchimp;7057166

You don't say where you live[COLOR="Red"]Fail[/COLOR]

Clearly says LEEDS Area actually !!!!!! Glasses anyone????

:roll:

Floravada;7057263

Clearly says LEEDS Area actually !!!!!! Glasses anyone????:roll:

ok i see it now, best to put "if any one is near me in the leeds area" rather than your paragrph and then

leeds area.

Banned

ok i see it now, best to put "if any one is near me in the leeds area" … ok i see it now, best to put "if any one is near me in the leeds area" rather than your paragrph and thenleeds area.

Uh why? Should have just read all the post.

toshapetriji;7057302

Uh why? Should have just read all the post.

Uh because i did read the text twice, just didn't notice the two words plopped by the Find more: Home deals | deals

Original Poster

Its less then a centre meter below the text.....I think you are just being increddibly picky for your own failings.............boy did someone upset you at work or what ?
    OOh maybe your real name is scrooge and then that would explain everything mr fussy knickers!!

Floravada;7057381

Its less then a centre meter below the text.....I think you are just … Its less then a centre meter below the text.....I think you are just being increddibly picky for your own failings.............boy did someone upset you at work or what ?OOh maybe your real name is scrooge and then that would explain everything mr fussy knickers!!

Just saying, if you want help its best to have a logical paragraph. :whistling:

Banned

Floravada;7057381

Its less then a centre meter below the text.....I think you are just … Its less then a centre meter below the text.....I think you are just being increddibly picky for your own failings.............boy did someone upset you at work or what ?OOh maybe your real name is scrooge and then that would explain everything mr fussy knickers!!

jeez, you're gonna get a lot of help with an attitude like that :roll:

Banned

Titchimp;7057425

Just saying, if you want help its best to have a logical paragraph. … Just saying, if you want help its best to have a logical paragraph. :whistling:

+1

Dont force everyone to read the whole paragraph only to find they dont live in Leeds lol :-D

Floravada;7057381

Its less then a centimetre below the text............ that would explain … Its less then a centimetre below the text............ that would explain everything mr fussy knickers!!

I'd say more like a full centimetre.

Banned

deek72;7057453

I'd say more like a full centimetre.

more like two inches on my 50" plasma :giggle:

Banned

8.6 mm

Banned

more like two inches on my 50" plasma

show off

csiman;7057477

more like two inches on my 50" plasma :giggle:

toshapetriji;7057492

8.6 mm

Heh heh! Good here innit? :-D:p

Guys... an inch or so here and there is so important to em

Banned

toshapetriji;7057492

8.6 mm

I bet you got your ruler out :-D:w00t:

ClarityofMind;7057520

Guys... an inch or so here and there is so important to em

CoM.....................................!

Original Poster

I guess when you have so little, every milimeter counts lol !!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio11
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764199
      3. WWE SummerSlam 2017 discussion thread!11
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1523

See more discussions