Which is the best phone Huawei P10 Lite, Honor 9 Lite or Xiaomi Redmi Note 5

Found 11th Jun
Hi,

Which is the best phone Huawei P10 Lite, Honor 9 Lite or Xiaomi Redmi Note 5.

They are all around the same price but would prefer the ones which are smaller in size although it seems the Redmi gives more bang for your buck.

If it is the Redmi Note 5, is the phone difficult to fit in your pocket and to hold or do you get used to the sheer size?
Community Updates
4 Comments
Comparing the Redmi Note 5 to my Sony Xperia Z2, it's 12mm longer and 3mm wider including both gel cases. The Redmi is marginally thinner than the Sony. But the usable screen is 24mm longer. I went into a couple of phone shops to compare similar sized phones before buying the Redmi from eglobal.

It only arrived Saturday so I have a lot to learn about it, but first impressions very favourable. It's faster, battery life seems very good, and the camera is an improvement on the Sony, especially for low light shots.
thanks! So would you say although it is larger, it isn't noticeable? It isn't a burden to carry it is it?
where did you order yours from and did you get hit with customs?
I use a phone a lot as a satnav, and also for viewing pictures, so the big screen benefit is an acceptable trade off. It fits a back pocket but sticks up too much out of my shirt pocket, if that's any help. You're best going to a shop to compare different sizes.

This is where I placed my order:
eglobalcentraluk.com/xia…tml
A Chinese supplier, they deliver from an EU country, so theres no customs/VAT liability on the buyer.
Another key point is this particular version covers all the UK bands including Band 20.

I bought a camera lens from the same supplier recently and all went well. The price was hugely discounted versus UK suppliers.

Inclusive delivery in sealed box and lots of protective bubblewrap was by UPS 9 days after placing order. I used a credit card (not debit card) to get covered in case of disputes.
cheers, I may as well take a punt on the black one via the same website
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants