Which is the best to go for

Due a upgrade but unsure what to go for, on iphone4 now but like s5 Samsung,lg g3,Samsung alpha

10 Comments

I believe the Samsung S5 was rated the best phone on the planet in early December
But most peeps dont like switching from Iphone to Galaxy due to the big software differences
Personally I am a Samsung Galaxy person

lg g3 for me out of your list .

Original Poster

Thx guys

I would steer clear of the alpha simply because of the battery life, if you want a galaxy phone stick with the s5. The LG g3 is also amazing with a great screen to body ratio, large screen, good design and the screen is... WOW

Both are great phones (so is the alpha apart from battery life) so if you haven't already I would recommend going to a phone shop and holding them to see what they look and feel like because specs are similar between them.
Edited by: "chris75319" 28th Dec 2014

Problem with Galaxy phones is they drop value faster than used underpants. The S5 was voted the best phone ever BUT they were £280 a few days ago and can be picked up cheaply on Gumtree (make sure its not a Chinese import). I never use contract phones, I but the phone outright and use PAYG.

Original Poster

Comment

chris75319

I would steer clear of the alpha simply because of the battery life, if … I would steer clear of the alpha simply because of the battery life, if you want a galaxy phone stick with the s5. The LG g3 is also amazing with a great screen to body ratio, large screen, good design and the screen is... WOW Both are great phones (so is the alpha apart from battery life) so if you haven't already I would recommend going to a phone shop and holding them to see what they look and feel like because specs are similar between them.

Thx will have a look tomoZ

Original Poster

Comment

Graham1979

Problem with Galaxy phones is they drop value faster than used … Problem with Galaxy phones is they drop value faster than used underpants. The S5 was voted the best phone ever BUT they were £280 a few days ago and can be picked up cheaply on Gumtree (make sure its not a Chinese import). I never use contract phones, I but the phone outright and use PAYG.

Only thing is I'm due a upgrade on mi contract

If you are comfortable to move to Android platform then
1) LG G3
2) Nexus 5 or Nexus 6
3) Samsung S5

Original Poster

Comment

gnans

If you are comfortable to move to Android platform then1) LG G32) Nexus 5 … If you are comfortable to move to Android platform then1) LG G32) Nexus 5 or Nexus 63) Samsung S5

Thx

I recently moved from Iphone 5 to Samsung S4 ... no regrets whatsoever.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Car Leasing Deals (Audi, Golf or Scirocco)23
    2. Any know of offers on London eye and Maddam Tussauds please11
    3. E-liquid44
    4. Acer RT280k Monitor refuses to sleep.56

See more discussions