Groups

Which is the better Dektop?

Hey all, really need a decent pc to do some work on for the business.

Which one would you say is better for the money or would you say go for something else? I dont have good knowledge of computers

pcworld.co.uk/gbu…tml

ebuyer.com/pro…703

Thanks in advance

3 Comments

There is no OS (Windows 7, XP, Vista, Linux) on the ebuyer PC so you would have to buy/download a copy and install it yourself before being able to use that machine.

Original Poster

Also forgot to mention lol i have a copy of windows somewhere in the house. In terms of spec which would you say is better or are they the same ish?

Well I don't like AMD Athlons so go for the ebuyer but the AMD has a hdmi port on the graphics so you could hook it up to a HD TV whereas the ebuyer one doesn't. Depends what you want it for. I'd still get the ebuyer (Intel).

preciousb

Also forgot to mention lol i have a copy of windows somewhere in the … Also forgot to mention lol i have a copy of windows somewhere in the house. In terms of spec which would you say is better or are they the same ish?

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767415
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876394
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3180
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671410

See more discussions