Groups

Which is the latest craze sweeping the UK to become uncool? Fidget spinners or being part of a Far Left/Right movement

Both crazes have swept the nation this year and become too mainstream.

33 Comments

What far left movements are there?
    I only ever hear about far right loonies such as UKIP and EDL.
    Is there a lefty equivalent?

Supporting SNP?

Is it too late for the Lib Dems to offer a fidget spinner to every voter then?

jaybizzle

Which is the latest craze sweeping the UK to become uncool?

Creating threads on deal websites. Posting within existing threads is OK though.

Destard

What far left movements are there?I only ever hear about far right … What far left movements are there?I only ever hear about far right loonies such as UKIP and EDL.Is there a lefty equivalent?

​can ukip make a difference like Trump?

Original Poster

Destard

What far left movements are there?I only ever hear about far right … What far left movements are there?I only ever hear about far right loonies such as UKIP and EDL.Is there a lefty equivalent?

Most around here consider Labour and its supporters to be far left.

Destard

independent.co.uk/voi…tml

I can cope with spinners. But seeing children burn their skin for fun with deodorant is a bit of a concern. Who thinks of these crazy things.

jaybizzle

Yeah but that's the opinion of people with extreme views. People who back Labour are not far left lol.

Be careful...like most fads there are many FAKE spinners out there. I've heard of the small metal ball-bearings firing out of the centre and hitting children!

jaybizzle

​corbynistas are for sure.

Given where this country is politically, I'd say that I am classed as "far left".
    What's wrong with nationalising utilities, rail, proper NHS funding, etc ?
    Oh hold on. Most people would agree with the above, wouldn't they? So what does that mean?

buddhabelly

Given where this country is politically, I'd say that I am classed as … Given where this country is politically, I'd say that I am classed as "far left".What's wrong with nationalising utilities, rail, proper NHS funding, etc ?Oh hold on. Most people would agree with the above, wouldn't they? So what does that mean?

​it could mean they were born after about 1975.

lynsaydyson

I can cope with spinners. But seeing children burn their skin for fun … I can cope with spinners. But seeing children burn their skin for fun with deodorant is a bit of a concern. Who thinks of these crazy things.

What's this about??
    Edited by: "djbenny1" 5th Jun

davewave

corbynistas are for sure.

Corby isn't far left. He is simply left.

Far Left = Communist Party which hasn't ran this year
    Far Left Military style group = UAF

Following the crowd is never cool.

jaybizzle

The spinners craze will come around again.

fanpages

Also if you go too far left or right you'll end up where you started.

jaybizzle

fanpages

delusion

Also if you go too far left or right you'll end up where you started.

Four lefts in quick succession will also make the same result.
    Two rights make the world's first successful airplane.

djbenny1

What's this about??

Cant remember which program it was on last week. Children were spraying their skin until it started burning the skin. Looked awful and when asked why it was fun and their friends were all doing it.

tomba

Be careful...like most fads there are many FAKE spinners out there. I've … Be careful...like most fads there are many FAKE spinners out there. I've heard of the small metal ball-bearings firing out of the centre and hitting children!

They ain't fake, no such thing as a fake fidget spinner as they aren't copyright, just cheap ones maybe thats all

3guesses

Following the crowd is never cool.

Except when they are running away from something

Error440

They ain't fake, no such thing as a fake fidget spinner as they aren't … They ain't fake, no such thing as a fake fidget spinner as they aren't copyright, just cheap ones maybe thats all

There is no copyright to the spinners. The dodgy spinners were just that, dodgy as **** no safety checks had been carried out and none were marked with the C.E. Many were literally falling apart whilst mid spin and the ball bearings came off with some force.

jax619

There is no copyright to the spinners. The dodgy spinners were just that, … There is no copyright to the spinners. The dodgy spinners were just that, dodgy as **** no safety checks had been carried out and none were marked with the C.E. Many were literally falling apart whilst mid spin and the ball bearings came off with some force.

But not a fake thats the point in order to be fake there has to be genuine, what your talking about is poor quality.

If you go far enough left and far enough right, they will eventually meet...

Error440

Except when they are running away from something

I'm not sure "cool" is the appropriate adjective in that instance.

3guesses

I'm not sure "cool" is the appropriate adjective in that instance.

Running away from a fire then you'd be cool

Error440

Running away from a fire then you'd be cool

I didn't realise fidget-spinners were a source of heat.

3guesses

I didn't realise fidget-spinners were a source of heat.

Depends how fast they spin, bet you'd get a lot of friction if you attached a power drill

Error440

Depends how fast they spin, bet you'd get a lot of friction if you … Depends how fast they spin, bet you'd get a lot of friction if you attached a power drill

It would probably get quite hot if you set fire to it too.

3guesses

It would probably get quite hot if you set fire to it too.

Think you'd have to poor lighter fluid on it or wrap it in something first

Error440

Think you'd have to poor lighter fluid on it or wrap it in something first

In my experience plastic becomes quite flammable once it is past the temperatue at which it starts to melt.

dtovey895th Jun

Corby isn't far left. He is simply left.Far Left = Communist Party which …Corby isn't far left. He is simply left.Far Left = Communist Party which hasn't ran this yearFar Left Military style group = UAF

He's about as left as UKIP are right. If UKIP are far right then Corbyn is far left.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????45
      2. Now tv entertainment passes22
      3. Any free Now TV sports passes?33
      4. Beds33

See more discussions