Groups

Which is your fave Baked Beans

Branston, Heinz, HP other?

48 Comments

Heinz for sure are my fav.

Not really bothered, I usually add some chilli or curry powder to them anyway to make spicy beans!!

Original Poster

Branston 4 sure

Banned

I'm not allowed to eat them!!! :oops::whistling:

bring out the branston every time:thumbsup:

Banned

civms47;4271314

Not really bothered, I usually add some chilli or curry powder to them … Not really bothered, I usually add some chilli or curry powder to them anyway to make spicy beans!!

Windy and hot :oops:

Definately Heinz.

In the last week, I've had Branston, Morrisons and Heinz

Morrisons were far too sweet - I can't stand them.

Tesco's own aren't too bad - probably my 2nd favourite.

Tesco ones

Beanz Meanz Heinz!!! :)-

Only ever eat Heinz - am really fussy with things like that, same as ketchup, mayo etc..

hannah19790;4271369

Only ever eat Heinz - am really fussy with things like that, same as … Only ever eat Heinz - am really fussy with things like that, same as ketchup, mayo etc..

Snob.

lol

ChipSticks;4271410

Snob.lol:p

:lol: haha too right, go particularly well wiv me Tesco own chips:-D

bluetigermobiles;4271305

Heinz for sure are my fav.

starsparkle2311;4271340

Heinz DON'T whatever you do try the "healthy" reduced salt and sugar … Heinz DON'T whatever you do try the "healthy" reduced salt and sugar version, they taste VILE!!!!!!

BargainQueenNo1;4271368

Beanz Meanz Heinz!!! :)-

hannah19790;4271369

Only ever eat Heinz - am really fussy with things like that, same as … Only ever eat Heinz - am really fussy with things like that, same as ketchup, mayo etc..

Same as you guys on this one. It's gotta be Heinz for beans. Branston for pickle. Hellmans for mayo etc..
    (Buy cheap, and you'll buy twice!!)

i preffer HP even though on the side of the tin it tells you that its made by heinz :whistling:

Heinz beans
    They're good for the heart
    The more you eat
    The more . . . :whistling:

Heinz have gone down hill over the last year. So we have moved to Branston----------------Love it when they have them on offer, also now buy their brand of ketchup

love both heinz and branston, gotta admit heinz are a bit too runny now but still taste nice. branston are just as tasty and i will buy whatever is on offer.

I was always a Heinz fan but after trying Branston i'm now a convert,i've also converted my niece..lol

Branston.

thisismark;4271709

Heinz have gone down hill over the last year. So we have moved to … Heinz have gone down hill over the last year. So we have moved to Branston----------------Love it when they have them on offer, also now buy their brand of ketchup

I'm using Branston ketchup at the moment too,although i can't say i've noticed a difference between them and Heinz though.

deb8z;4271763

I'm using Branston ketchup at the moment too,although i can't say i've … I'm using Branston ketchup at the moment too,although i can't say i've noticed a difference between them and Heinz though.

smart price ketchup for me. tasty!

I like Heinz as anything else seems to remind me of hotel breakfast buffet catering beans.

kyalion;4271491

Same as you guys on this one. It's gotta be Heinz for beans. Branston for … Same as you guys on this one. It's gotta be Heinz for beans. Branston for pickle. Hellmans for mayo etc..(Buy cheap, and you'll buy twice!!)

Snap

*paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarp*

What do you mean which brand of beans? Beanz Meanz Heinz

Used to love Heinz but they're too runny now. ASDA's own are good but my fave are BRANSTON!

KFC beans rule

Banned

kelly_o_fanatic;4271918

What do you mean which brand of beans? Beanz Meanz Heinz

Beanz Meanz Fartz

I always liked Crosse & Blackwell, but don't see them any more. Have they stopped making them or what ?

branston beans are the best :-D

Heinz...

and it's really bugging me....

Its
    Which are your favorite Baked Beans?
    or
    Which is your favorite brand of Baked Beans?

I don't like just one bean after all!

bellabonkers;4272499

Heinz...and it's really bugging me....ItsWhich are your favorite Baked … Heinz...and it's really bugging me....ItsWhich are your favorite Baked Beans?orWhich is your favorite brand of Baked Beans?I don't like just one bean after all!

It's really bugging me....

Which are your favourite Baked Beans?
    or
    Which is your favourite brand of Baked Beans?

Sorry hun, couldnt resist

t0mm;4272543

It's really bugging me....Which are your favourite Baked Beans?orWhich is … It's really bugging me....Which are your favourite Baked Beans?orWhich is your favourite brand of Baked Beans? Sorry hun, couldnt resist

Branston beans are the best!!!:thumbsup:

Heinz all the way!! :-D

bellabonkers;4272556

cheeky...I spell checked but it's american and I didn't notice lol

hehe!

Euroshopper. They taste just like Branston but cheaper as I buy them by the case from Booker.

none - i don't like beans

Co-ops own brand for me.

Enchantress;4271980

Used to love Heinz but they're too runny now. but my fave are BRANSTON!

Me and the misses think this too. I like to add some brown sauce to spice them up sometimes.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      2. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
      3. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46
      4. Best Wi-Fi extender22

See more discussions