Groups

Which kids digital camera for christmas?

I am looking to buy a kids digital camera. Has anyone bought one? Which is the best Vtech or Fisherprice? Or are they a waste of money?

7 Comments

Fisher Price one,everyone I know buying a childs digital camera are buying Fisher Price ones over Vtech.
    You can get a normal digital camera for way less than these Vtech F/P ones but its the case if they dropped thye be damaged,the toy ones have all the casing on them etc,to make them tough for pre school play.
    To be fair,if a child of 3 or 4 yr old using one,are the pics going be clear and not blurred to be worth uploading or printing off. When its Xmas day,there going be more pics your taking of your child than yourself so your going be doing your best pics to remember the event and the moment with your own best camera. Bit of a novelty thing reallly,all depends if your child as requested a digital camera.

we bought a cheap low resolution one for our 5 year old last year. About £7 from ebay. Doesn't matter so much if they drop it or never use it....as previous poster said most pictures don't turn out very well anyway.

i m sure i read in the sun that tos r us have the pink fisher price one droped for 50 to 29

brought my son vtech one purely because fp one didnt have the games ect on. he loves it simple to use and pictures arent that bad. my sister bought fp one and thought mine was better.

gari189;1187107

we bought a cheap low resolution one for our 5 year old last year. About … we bought a cheap low resolution one for our 5 year old last year. About £7 from ebay. Doesn't matter so much if they drop it or never use it....as previous poster said most pictures don't turn out very well anyway.

+1

way to bump old posts...

a little late for the op but just for others, my daughter has a v tech camera she loves it, the picture quality once printed are not too bad, i personally i dislike it, its battery hungry .:x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764230
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31142
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846177
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…45

See more discussions