Which kids scooter is best?

Found 13th Apr
Hi
I’m looking to get my son a scooter (he’s 6). I’ve looked online and I am baffled as there is such a vast range.

Does anyone have any recommendations or any advice on any specific features to look out for? I don’t want to spends loads but don’t mind spending if it will last him.

Thank you
Community Updates
AskBaby & KidsScooter
7 Comments
Maxi Micro scooter, they are a bit more expensive but last one has been going for 5 years and still fine used for school runs and park trips. Gave my eldest mini micro to a friend after it was used for 3 years and she says it’s better then the new cheap one she brought.
alison19713 m ago

Maxi Micro scooter, they are a bit more expensive but last one has been …Maxi Micro scooter, they are a bit more expensive but last one has been going for 5 years and still fine used for school runs and park trips. Gave my eldest mini micro to a friend after it was used for 3 years and she says it’s better then the new cheap one she brought.

Totally agree they last and are very good a but pricey only downside
deleted1915842
ans they sell spare parts they are best by miles
Wow just done a quick search and they quite pricy. Having said that I was looking for school runs etc. I’ll have to see if I can find a deal somewhere or is a used one a good idea?
Micro sprite are great, our son just got one for his 5th Birthday. Yes they’re expensive but definitely built to last, think the weight limit is something crazy like 100kg so adults can use to which can help get you to the school run as well as the kids using it on the way back!
Do you think a maxi will be too big for a 6yr old? I've found a used one online. Is there anything I need to look out for when buying a used one? Thanks
Try Decathlon, they have a very good range and you can go in the store and try them, and the prices are quite reasonable.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants