Groups
    EXPIRED

which laptop

Hi

I hope somebody can give me advice on what laptop and where to get the best deal. This is my first time using hot uk deals so hopefully I will give you as much info as possible.

The laptop is a xmas pressie for my daughter. She will need it for cousework and general use. I am not very technical with computers so any advice would be appreciated. I have a figure of £300-£350.

Many thanks

3 Comments

Banned

Welcome to HUKD papsyp :thumbsup:

A lot of laptop deals are posted here, if you search for laptop in the Hot Deals section you should find what you are looking for

hotukdeals.com/for…489

If you can spend a little more the HP G6032EA available direct with good service from HP is £404 delivered using the SANTA voucher code on checkout. 5% discount via Quidco gives you a net cost of about £384. This is very well reviewed for your purpose.

h41306.www4.hp.com/sec…432

:santa: ]http//h4…852

use code HPOPTF and get £40 off.

Operating system installed Genuine Windows Vista® Home Basic
    Processor type Intel Core Duo T2400 / 1.83 GHz ( Dual-Core )
    Memory 1 GB DDR II SDRAM
    Internal hard disk drive 120 GB - Serial ATA-150 - 5400 rpm
    Optical drive type DVD±RW (+R double layer) / DVD-RAM
    Display size 15.4" TFT active matrix 1280 x 800 ( WXGA )

It says £370 on the main page but using the link above it is displayed at £355, Use the above code and get it down to £315 delivery is £5.

Not a bad spec laptop for potentially £320 delivered. I have taken a look and they dont even seem to be adding a delivery charge when I try to check out so it could be £315.:santa:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851339
      2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
      3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
      4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109

See more discussions