Which Laptop?

Found 17th JanEdited by:"superfreddy"
Currently I have a HP i3-5005u, 2ghz, 4gb ram, 128gb SSD, 1366 x 768 resolution.

I'm wanting to get a new one with the following:

A faster processor
Full HD Screen
Dual Channel WiFi

Any suggestions? Will be used as a main laptop, but not really for gaming.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
What’s your budget? Also I don’t think you can check whether a laptop online has dual band WiFi easily
Original Poster
BailOut3 h, 39 m ago

What’s your budget? Also I don’t think you can check whether a laptop onl …What’s your budget? Also I don’t think you can check whether a laptop online has dual band WiFi easily

I'm not sure really, £400 max.

I would have thought it was easy to find out in the specs think about WiFi bearing in mind that standard WiFi on laptops is slow?
Jumping the gun there. That laptop you have is still decent and likely not that old. £400 won't buy you a much better one, maybe in a year or two. I say wait for better tech.
bjrosl8 h, 18 m ago

Jumping the gun there. That laptop you have is still decent and likely …Jumping the gun there. That laptop you have is still decent and likely not that old. £400 won't buy you a much better one, maybe in a year or two. I say wait for better tech.

^This^, You could always upgrade the ram and Wifi.
Original Poster
.MUFC.5 m ago

^This^, You could always upgrade the ram and Wifi.

It's fast enough, it's just the screen isn't full HD.
The wifi is sorted. Updated the drivers and now it's full speed.
Also, the mouse track pad is starting to fade and it's annoying me. I wish they wouldn't fade so quickly.
superfreddy5 m ago

It's fast enough, it's just the screen isn't full HD. The wifi is sorted. …It's fast enough, it's just the screen isn't full HD. The wifi is sorted. Updated the drivers and now it's full speed.Also, the mouse track pad is starting to fade and it's annoying me. I wish they wouldn't fade so quickly.

For £400 you'll struggle to get anything much better, Not that I would call a worthy upgrade anyway, Maybe second hand?

It's a shame about it not being full HD.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants