Which Laptop?

Finally narrowed down my search to these laptops which one should I go for?
1st
saveonlaptops.co.uk/Ace…tml
2nd
saveonlaptops.co.uk/Ace…tml
3rd
saveonlaptops.co.uk/Tos…tml

Any help much appreciated

6 Comments

Original Poster

Have you seen this? If I needed a new one I'd go for the Samsung, better build quality and more reliable, plus a great spec.

hotukdeals.com/dea…e=2

Be careful of the RRP price on the Save On Laptops site.

It shows the Toshiba as over £500, but the Toshiba web site has it at £474

uk.computers.toshiba-europe.com/inn…/3/

dre1988

Have you seen this? If I needed a new one I'd go for the Samsung, better … Have you seen this? If I needed a new one I'd go for the Samsung, better build quality and more reliable, plus a great spec. http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/samsung-q430-14-hd-laptop-core-i3-350m-4gb-ram-320gb-hdd-dedicated-graphics-blue/906145?page=2

And a very small screen, 14"

guilbert53

And a very small screen, 14"

For me a laptop is about portability so 14" is an ideal size, it depends what you're looking for. For the money the Samsung is a great deal. 14" isn't very small at all.

Original Poster

dre1988

Have you seen this? If I needed a new one I'd go for the Samsung, better … Have you seen this? If I needed a new one I'd go for the Samsung, better build quality and more reliable, plus a great spec. http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/samsung-q430-14-hd-laptop-core-i3-350m-4gb-ram-320gb-hdd-dedicated-graphics-blue/906145?page=2

Yeh I saw that one seemed good but the processor was the slower one out of the i3 range the laptops above are i3 370m and above, does it make a big difference?
Thanks for the info everyone much appreciated!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??55
    2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6511243
    3. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…33
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213599

See more discussions