Groups

Which laptop I should get? check details

Guys which one should I get either this : dell.com/uk/…top

or

dell.com/uk/…top

The one which cost hundred pounds more has a 4k display with touchscreen , 128gb ssd and 8gb extra ram but i wanted to know it is worth the extra 100 pounds

3 Comments

do you actually need a laptop, if it's specs you want then get a PC, otherwise gl with the eye gouging prices

shyki12345

The one which cost hundred pounds more has a 4k display with touchscreen … The one which cost hundred pounds more has a 4k display with touchscreen , 128gb ssd and 8gb extra ram but i wanted to know it is worth the extra 100 pounds

It's pretty close to what the extra hardware costs, possibly even less than it costs.

Whether it's worth it to you depends on what benefit you'll be getting from it.

The double DPI screen is nice, although I'd have preferred 3200x1800 instead of 3840x2160 personally. There will be a few programs that won't scale and will be unusably small with a double DPI screen though, so be prepared to swap to alternatives.

The SSD is very nice with no downsides and will make the system feel more responsive, but a little on the small side.

The memory will only make a difference if you use more than 8GB.

Neither link is now working.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…33
      2. Advertised on Gumtree55
      3. Remortgaging to pay off debt89
      4. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer56

See more discussions