Found 27th Nov 2010
i think im gonna get either of these, but which would you say is best?

1) currys.co.uk/gbu…tml

or

2) ebuyer.com/pro…968

Thanks

1. Misc
  2. Laptop
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Laptop
13 Comments

not celeron 900

ebuyer 1 is better after looking at them for aprrox 1 second

They're both as bad as each other but better than the one with the keyboard

if you're thinking of spending £389.98 you might as well spend an extra £9.17 and get the one below

ebuyer.com/pro…605

Edited by: "dontasciime" 27th Nov 2010

is this for your 'friend' with the dead Acer?

lol my acers 3 years on still work fine . There are examples of good and bad for all brands with people making wrong assumptions for all brands. Shops/ companies etc. We are all guilty of it.

Just spend a little more on this. Good processor, good build quality and dedicated GPU. You'll be glad you spent the extra and you will get the extra back when you come to sell it.

Original Poster

Mallinersha

is this for your 'friend' with the dead Acer?

No, this is for a friend whos buying it for his 11year old son.

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD

Just spend a little more on this. Good processor, good build quality and … Just spend a little more on this. Good processor, good build quality and dedicated GPU. You'll be glad you spent the extra and you will get the extra back when you come to sell it.

Thanks, but too much...£389 is a push.

Original Poster

Basically, he wants to know if the ebuyer 1 is worth the price difference,

vengod

Thanks, but too much...£389 is a push.

Well if it is too much this one at £349 is a better option and is made by HP which is the same brand as the ones you listed.

the celeron 900 is a no go don't touch it(very slow). the t3100 is a decent enough cpu for a budget laptop and a better option than an atom and the celeron 900.

The £399 i3 is the best of the 3 posted in this thread see if you can get an i3 cheaper
Edited by: "dontasciime" 27th Nov 2010

GAVINLEWISHUKD

Well if it is too much this one at £349 is a better option and is made by … Well if it is too much this one at £349 is a better option and is made by HP which is the same brand as the ones you listed.

good spot

Original Poster

Thanks, told him about the compaq...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. £300 for a XZ1 Compact Worth Keeping or return23
    2. Credit Card Debt Question...811
    3. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?44
    4. 241 cinema code - how to ask?34

See more discussions