Groups

Which Laptop would you recommend, Samsung vs Acer?

Both are around the same price... the best buy one would be a bit cheaper because of their quidco cashback at the moment! Which one would you recommend?

currys.co.uk/gbu…tml

OR

bestbuy.co.uk/pro…spx

8 Comments

Original Poster

Also another one here... bestbuy.co.uk/pro…6d7

which you get nearly 15% quidco back on aswell! ?

samsung acer are a pain in the back side with all there junk sortware pre installed

i had an acer for years loved it, deleted all the crap that was preinstalled and it ran like a dream, never had any problems until the keyboard keys started sticking and it did my head in so hubby is using it now, its around 8 years old now and still going strong, ive got a HP pavilion entertainment now and its pants, forever having problems with it, crashing, losing files, you name it and its done it.

love acer!

whatsThePoint

No brainer, Samsung every time

This ^

Apple MacBook Pro

Personally a Toshiba fan failing that, Samsung

Acer with 3 years warranty.

Will be buying acer in the new year... waiting for the model I want to come out:

Looks Nuts!

5nowman

Acer with 3 years warranty.Will be buying acer in the new year... waiting … Acer with 3 years warranty.Will be buying acer in the new year... waiting for the model I want to come out:Looks Nuts!

Sounds interesting
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767472
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      3. word association Game74044579
      4. One thing you've forgotten911

See more discussions