Expired

Which LED tele should I get?

6 replies
Found 3rd Apr 2010
Hi, can you help My televisions on the way out and now have the cash to buy an LED, would like about 37" but have no idea which one to get, anyone point me in the right direction pls, I have about £1000 to spend, TOPS!! ( but would like to spend less )
thanks

6 Comments

Don't be fooled in to thinking an LCD/led is the same as a true led tv!
Your not going to get a led tv for 1k!

I would look at the panasonic plasmas, I have one and it's just WOW!!!
TX-P46G15

Original Poster

super_cds;8276171

Don't be fooled in to thinking an LCD/led is the same as a true led … Don't be fooled in to thinking an LCD/led is the same as a true led tv!Your not going to get a led tv for 1k!I would look at the panasonic plasmas, I have one and it's just WOW!!!TX-P46G15

Thanks for that, I am new to the whole LED thing and really do not have a clue, thanks

Banned

Moved to Deal Requests

LG LED ones are a good price and quality. With USB, 4 HDMI ports, Bluetooth and DivxX playback

you can really tell the difference between the LcD tbs and LED tv.

Original Poster

super_cds;8276270

Good info on this site!http://www.avforums.com/forums/video-electronics/

wizzywas;8278077

LG LED ones are a good price and quality. With USB, 4 HDMI ports, … LG LED ones are a good price and quality. With USB, 4 HDMI ports, Bluetooth and DivxX playbackyou can really tell the difference between the LcD tbs and LED tv.

thankyou :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…52114
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522882
    3. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…33
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***721

See more discussions