Which loyalty points do you collect?

Banned 36 replies
Found 10th Sep 2010
I collect loads and I will list them in a mo.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
36 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Nectar

Tesco

Maximiles

Boots Advantage Card

Coinks

Shell drivers' club

Nescafe

Coke zone

Game

Costa Coffe

McDonalds hot drink stickers

Ikea family card

Go outdoors discount card

Quidco

Matalan reward card

Reward me

Debenhams Beauty Club
Edited by: "DLM" 14th Sep 2010

What's coinks?

Original Poster Banned

deb8z

What's coinks?

hiveonline.co.uk/coi…tml
Edited by: "DLM" 10th Sep 2010

nectar
co-op
and i have a coke zone account but zero points

tesco, boots, organix codes (from baby jars), texaco star rewards

huh, not that many i see!

I'm sick and tired of tall these stupid schemes.

Quidco - Stuff never tracks, have to spend ages following them up, get vague responses, months later status changes, nothing happens, no credits nothing.

Shell - I spend £30-40 a week on petrol at the pump on the end of my road, after an ENTIRE year of collecting, they sent me a measly £6 voucher than expired in 4 weeks time.

Tesco - Another useless one, regular bi-weekly or monthly shopping amounting to hundreds of pounds and you're lucky to get a £5 voucher and 10 pence off a cucumber....

I gave up a while ago, it's just not worth hanging onto pennies...

Original Poster Banned

a3lawy

I'm sick and tired of tall these stupid schemes.Quidco - Stuff never … I'm sick and tired of tall these stupid schemes.Quidco - Stuff never tracks, have to spend ages following them up, get vague responses, months later status changes, nothing happens, no credits nothing.Shell - I spend £30-40 a week on petrol at the pump on the end of my road, after an ENTIRE year of collecting, they sent me a measly £6 voucher than expired in 4 weeks time.Tesco - Another useless one, regular bi-weekly or monthly shopping amounting to hundreds of pounds and you're lucky to get a £5 voucher and 10 pence off a cucumber....I gave up a while ago, it's just not worth hanging onto pennies...

Try top cashback instead of quidco.

I'm still confused by that coinks one lol

#6 Use Topcashback instead of Quidco.

Original Poster Banned

deb8z

I'm still confused by that coinks one lol#6 Use Topcashback instead of … I'm still confused by that coinks one lol#6 Use Topcashback instead of Quidco.

andrexpuppypoints.co.uk/

topcashback blows quidco outta the water...seriously.....i dont know why ppl use quidco.

Banned

Topcashback
Nectar
Tesco
Boots Advantage Card
Coinks
Coke zone
Game
Costa Coffe
Co-operative points

do a couple of online survey sites too, every little helps
Edited by: "sassie" 10th Sep 2010

oh and quidco!

Tesco, Shell (I get about £40 in free fuel per year!), Nectar (waste of time), Quidco (always works for me), Boots, erm - not as many as I thought there.

quidco

boots

tesco

Banned

Coinks

Shell drivers' club

Nescafe

Coke zone

Game

Costa Coffe

McDonalds hot drink stickers

Banned

a3lawy

Shell - I spend £30-40 a week on petrol at the pump on the end of my … Shell - I spend £30-40 a week on petrol at the pump on the end of my road, after an ENTIRE year of collecting, they sent me a measly £6 voucher than expired in 4 weeks time.

Am I the only one to have noticed the utter stupidity of this comment?

Coinks is a reward scheme used by lots of different household products. They all have their own website, but you only need to join the coinks scheme once and the same username can be used for all. You can collect points on stuff like andrex, hollands pies, bisto, kelloggs, alpro soya - the points can be used for various rewards

I use -
Coinks
Sainsburys Nectar
Tesco Clubcard
Boots Advantage Card
Quidco (rarely, wont be renewing subscription)
topcashback
ipoints/maximiles
Cravendale

Ummmm, thats all I can think of

Original Poster Banned

kelly_o_fanatic

Coinks is a reward scheme used by lots of different household products. … Coinks is a reward scheme used by lots of different household products. They all have their own website, but you only need to join the coinks scheme once and the same username can be used for all. You can collect points on stuff like andrex, hollands pies, bisto, kelloggs, alpro soya - the points can be used for various rewardsI use - CoinksSainsburys NectarTesco ClubcardBoots Advantage CardQuidco (rarely, wont be renewing subscription)topcashbackipoints/maximilesCravendaleUmmmm, thats all I can think of

I have been waiting for you to post

Christmas is nearly here for extra maximiles

Just cashed in £342.50 Tesco vouchers for £1370 towards having my eyes lasered.
Boots
shell
nectar
airmiles
quidco - Normally tracks OK for me
topcashback- rarely tracks??

Original Poster Banned

melcarroll

Just cashed in £342.50 Tesco vouchers for £1370 towards having my eyes l … Just cashed in £342.50 Tesco vouchers for £1370 towards having my eyes lasered.Boots shellnectarairmilesquidco - Normally tracks OK for metopcashback- rarely tracks??

I would have loved to have saved up for the laser treatment but my man wanted us to get £50 off the shopping last week

a3lawy

I'm sick and tired of tall these stupid schemes.Tesco - Another useless … I'm sick and tired of tall these stupid schemes.Tesco - Another useless one, regular bi-weekly or monthly shopping amounting to hundreds of pounds and you're lucky to get a £5 voucher and 10 pence off a cucumber....I gave up a while ago, it's just not worth hanging onto pennies...

2 Years ago I had £1800 from tesco which paid for me and my wife to go to Florida for 2 weeks.

Sometimes it's worth it

Wow sancho1983 - now that's what I call a Super Deal from Tessie's....... bet you both thoroughly enjoyed yourselves safe in the knowledge that it was paid for!

Banned

DLM

I would have loved to have saved up for the laser treatment but my man … I would have loved to have saved up for the laser treatment but my man wanted us to get £50 off the shopping last week

who?

Original Poster Banned

vibeone

who?

YOU

Banned

Take another photo of his shoes please.

DLM

I have been waiting for you to post :pChristmas is nearly here for extra … I have been waiting for you to post :pChristmas is nearly here for extra maximiles

Nice to know I am noticed lol, made my day!

Original Poster Banned

kelly_o_fanatic

Nice to know I am noticed lol, made my day!

You and choc make christmas worthwhile

fem martian

Wow sancho1983 - now that's what I call a Super Deal from Tessie's....... … Wow sancho1983 - now that's what I call a Super Deal from Tessie's....... bet you both thoroughly enjoyed yourselves safe in the knowledge that it was paid for!

Yeah, it did make it a bit more enjoyable

Banned

i collect internet forum posters skulls...

magicbeans

topcashback blows quidco outta the water...seriously.....i dont know why … topcashback blows quidco outta the water...seriously.....i dont know why ppl use quidco.

http://i55.tinypic.com/r7jfde.png
http://i55.tinypic.com/kmbex.png

i beg to differ but i just do both and both have been touch wood faultless for me

Nectar and Advantage

Banned

Tesco

Jazz Points

Gok Wan Miles

Original Poster Banned

the porter

i beg to differ but i just do both and both have been touch wood … i beg to differ but i just do both and both have been touch wood faultless for me

Wowsers porter you are rich

Quidco
Coke
Tesco
Nectar
Boots

Original Poster Banned

I picked up a Debenhams beauty club reward card today

a3lawy

I'm sick and tired of tall these stupid schemes.Quidco - Stuff never … I'm sick and tired of tall these stupid schemes.Quidco - Stuff never tracks, have to spend ages following them up, get vague responses, months later status changes, nothing happens, no credits nothing.Shell - I spend £30-40 a week on petrol at the pump on the end of my road, after an ENTIRE year of collecting, they sent me a measly £6 voucher than expired in 4 weeks time.Tesco - Another useless one, regular bi-weekly or monthly shopping amounting to hundreds of pounds and you're lucky to get a £5 voucher and 10 pence off a cucumber....I gave up a while ago, it's just not worth hanging onto pennies...

Quidco - no probs for me, nearly £2.5k paid out so far.

Shell- havent used

Tesco - paid for most of a family holiday to Thailand with the points. Regularly get £50+ back in vouchers each quarter.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland1334
    2. Coming up to bonfire night ...2340
    3. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25114
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322849

See more discussions