Groups

Which Meet and Greet from Birmingham Airport?

Flying at 7:25am 26/04/17 and returning 00:10 04/05/17. Cheapest is Maple Manor at £68.84, I just want to turn up as close to the Terminal as I can at 6am and just leave the car with someone to look after it for the week and have it ready for my return. Anyone used them before?

4 Comments

I use the airparks system on a regular basis I love it, it isn't far from the airport direct shuttle to departures and is cheap and cheerful. Maple Manor is probably just as good, don't really like the idea of someone driving my car on main roads. Ur price is the cheapest also get quidco so book it if u want no hassle parking

Original Poster

b4lly87

I use the airparks system on a regular basis I love it, it isn't far from … I use the airparks system on a regular basis I love it, it isn't far from the airport direct shuttle to departures and is cheap and cheerful. Maple Manor is probably just as good, don't really like the idea of someone driving my car on main roads. Ur price is the cheapest also get quidco so book it if u want no hassle parking

Thanks, just worried it is not as close as it makes out or that nobody will be there to meet me. lol

Use car park 5 at the Airport it shouldn't cost any more than that
    5min walk to the terminal and nobody driving your car around

hornblowerracing

Thanks, just worried it is not as close as it makes out or that nobody … Thanks, just worried it is not as close as it makes out or that nobody will be there to meet me. lol

​There's always someone there to meet u, u normally ring them to say ur close or what ever that's how it works at Gatwick meet and greet same company
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Why do my deal votes go up or down by 2° on each vote?12
      2. Cordial....11
      3. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…23
      4. Family Spotify account32

See more discussions