EXPIRED

Which mens running trainers?

For the gym... Willing to spend up to £50.

6 Comments

If they are for actual running then I would suggest going to a 'proper' store and getting your gait analysed and going from there.

Original Poster

cdm22;8644058

If they are for actual running then I would suggest going to a 'proper' … If they are for actual running then I would suggest going to a 'proper' store and getting your gait analysed and going from there.

just for the treadmill dude.

For running, on ground or a 'mill, you can't go far wrong with NB - New Balance. Awesome. I use them all the time, wouldn't entertain the thought of anything else. I was told by a former European Junior Triple jump Champion, I used to go out with his sister, about them.
Worthy worthy sneakers.

The ones I use have been perfect for both gym and outdoor use.

I just bought a cheap pair of reeboks from Soccer World/Sport for about £20. They look great, comfortable and have lasted me a fair while now.

Edit: they were Reebok premiers I think

cdm22;8644058

If they are for actual running then I would suggest going to a 'proper' … If they are for actual running then I would suggest going to a 'proper' store and getting your gait analysed and going from there.

Agree with this...

Whilst the other posters are correct - Asics, New Balance, Brookes and the like are makers of great running shoes it's important that you go to a proper running shop and get your gait analysed. You tend to find there are better deals for "neutral" runners, and a bit more cost involved if you need structure - for an "over-pronation" (like me and the majority of runners!).

As you say you have £50 to spend - it'll be worth every penny to get this done, as then you will get many months of pain free running out of them - whether that be on a treadmill or out on the roads - something I never believed I would enjoy as much as I do!!

For the record I am currently using New Balance 968's and am liking them having previously had Asics 1120's and 2130's.

Good luck and have fun!

James
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Bed pillow recommendations22
    2. Battlefield 1943 xbox 360 servers, still running?.33
    3. Nintendo Switch Game Cases35
    4. Remortgaging to pay off debt22

See more discussions