Expired

WHICH MICROWAVE+GRILL OPTION?? Additions code?

0 replies
Found 31st Aug 2006
Hi,

Been looking for some time for a microwave+grill or combi fan oven inclusion.

I think the 2 options are between the Hinari Lifestyle Easi-Tronic Microwave Oven 800W with 1000W Grill Stainless Steel for £46.25 inc Free delivery

which has recently been advertised or as ive just found the.

Swan Stainless Steel Easytronic Microwave with Grill for £47.00 from additionas direct.

Please if anyone has any reviews on the above as I am not sure which to go with, I looked at amazon and there are a few poor remarks ref the hinari one but i can find no info on the swan model.

Also anybody know what the best "Working" additions direct code is as there are many one there and if I go with this option I would like one thaty works as the discount if given is only shown after the order is made.

Please any info on the above or indeed any other reccommendations would be much appreciated.

1. Ask
  2. Microwave
1 Comment

[SIZE=2]Don't have any reviews on it, but they have the Swan you mentioned at Lxdirect for £49.99, you may get better discount codes there, specially if you haven't shopped there before - see voucher section.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]If you can, go for a microwave which has a stainless steel interior as it will not rust like some others eventually do.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Phil.[/SIZE]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    2. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    3. Urgent help needed with travel agent56
    4. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22

See more discussions