Groups
    EXPIRED

which mk4 ghd?

hi im after sum mk4 ghds but not sure whether to get the wide ones or not i have slightly longer than shoulder length hair i have sum babyliss wides at the mo but heard a few people saying u have to get the right ones or they dont do a good job any advice would be great?

8 Comments

Banned

i personally would go for the normal, when i was thinking of getting them i was told to get the normal as they are better and easier to use, my hair length is slightly longer than shoulder and i have plenty of it

i have used wide since my hair was shoulder length (slightly longer now) and personally found them much better and quicker. I broke them recently ops so had to get a new pair but went for wide again as i find them great

Original Poster

wheres best place to buy them from?

I have had a pair of "normal" ones for about 4 -5 years now and certainly wouldn't change them. My sister got some wide ones and hated them - she found it difficult to get right to the root of her hair and always ended up using mine.

If your unsure its a lot of money to spend and be unhappy - do you know anyone who has the wide ones that you could try out?

If it were me I would just get the normal size ones.

Admin

I've got the normal sized ones. I bought mine from my salon and they were just over £100. You can get them from ebay stores but check that the seller has good feedback and a returns policy.
    GHD customer services are great too, I'd had mine for six months when they stopped heating up properly- I'd registered online, so they asked me to send the faulty pair back to them. I received a brand spanking new pair two days later.

Duplicate post

Hi i bought some for my daughter from here ]http//ww…014 i searched all over and this was the best deal also you can get 5.5% from Quidco.They were excellent they delivered within no time at all.

Original Poster

hi thanx 4 all your help,my hairdresser uses normal ones when i have my hair done so will prob get them,wides where just a thought!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491
      4. One thing you've forgotten68

See more discussions