Expired

WHICH MOBILE FOR FURBY BOOM!!

Found 3rd Jan 2015
Hi could anybody tell me which Mobile phone to get for the furby Boom please.I have already brought a HUAWEI Y330. Have downloaded app, but having mega trubble scanning him. I have done the directions which are on the app. Have put the speaker near the furbys mouth but still no good. Any help would be great thank you

7 Comments

Managed to get it to work with a Galaxy Ace 2. Did struggle to pick it up at first, but once it has, it works fine. Just keep trying with yours. We nearly gave up but got there in the end!
(Just make sure you go into the settings on the app and check that the volume is up all the way)

Edited by: "chuckiedoll" 3rd Jan 2015

No probs with s4 mini, works really well, don't think 3 are still doing them for 130 inc 10 top up though.

Original Poster

[quote=chuckiedoll]Managed to get it to work with a Galaxy Ace 2. Did struggle to pick it up at first, but once it has, it works fine. Just keep trying with yours. We nearly gave up but got there in the end!
(Just make sure you go into the settings on the app and check that the volume is up all the way)

Thank you for your reply how many times did you have to try before hand?

Original Poster

jools19

No probs with s4 mini, works really well, don't think 3 are still doing … No probs with s4 mini, works really well, don't think 3 are still doing them for 130 inc 10 top up though.

Thanks for you reply, I heard they are very good, didn't want to spend to much on the mob.

mee82

[quote=chuckiedoll]Managed to get it to work with a Galaxy Ace 2. Did … [quote=chuckiedoll]Managed to get it to work with a Galaxy Ace 2. Did struggle to pick it up at first, but once it has, it works fine. Just keep trying with yours. We nearly gave up but got there in the end! ;)(Just make sure you go into the settings on the app and check that the volume is up all the way)Thank you for your reply how many times did you have to try before hand?

Lol. Too many! We were seriously seconds away from calling it quits!
Like I said, just go into the settings in the app and make sure the volume's up as ours wasn't at first and it worked very shortly after turning it up.

Original Poster

Have put it top

chuckiedoll

Lol. Too many! We were seriously seconds away from calling it quits!Like … Lol. Too many! We were seriously seconds away from calling it quits!Like I said, just go into the settings in the app and make sure the volume's up as ours wasn't at first and it worked very shortly after turning it up.

Tell me about it, have put it up top wham,

My daughter uses her nexus 7 with her Furby. If there is too much background noise it plays up though...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415442
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604813
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226645
    4. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4075

See more discussions