Groups

which mobile phone

My son wants a mobile for his 11th birthday. I dont want to spend huge amounts as its his first phone, only around £50 but i want it to be smart looking and have a camera, bluetooth etc. i will also consider 2nd hand as long as they are in good condition boxed etc. any ideas or anyone know of any good deals on phones anywhere? thanks in advance

4 Comments

I have the Lg KC550

Could sell for £60

Very good phone

HAs a 5MP camera and bluetooth

Will provide a link to full specs if needed

]http//ww…ew/

Not a bad little phone and with this deal, if you top up a tenner each month, you get unlimited free texts the next month (plus the £10 to spend on calls etc)

Check out e2Save and Carphonewarehouse for some cracking deals......also, I think there was a freebie offered as well on the forum from GoMobile?, request a free sim and get £5 credit on it......worth a try for a free fiver...will give the lad some credit for nothing tho eh?

Some good PAYG deals on the go, shop around or google PAYG phones. You should get a decent phone with what you are after for your budget

Samsung Marcel S3500 ]here. £49.95+10 credit = £59.95. Use code 'DISCP210' to bring price down to £54.95. Go through quidco for £5 bring it below your £50 budget.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky22
      2. When is the next Howdens Joinery sale?11
      3. Xbox one region23
      4. Legal advice?56

See more discussions