Groups

which mobile phone ?

hi please could some 1 suggest a mobile phone thats great for music please for my 11 year old son he has at present the samsung j700 heat and rep will be left for all help given p.s im looking to spend arround £60

18 Comments

w995 is awesome and come with a extra speaker, can't fault it you can also plug in any headphones not just the sony ones

Nokia 5800 Its Made For Music And Has Built In Sterio Speakers

]Nokia 5530 Express Music?

Original Poster

thanx for your replys i have the nokia 5800 and wasnt looking to spend that much on my sons phone but thanx any ways :thumbsup:

Original Poster

junkenstein73;6998752

w995 is awesome and come with a extra speaker, can't fault it you can … w995 is awesome and come with a extra speaker, can't fault it you can also plug in any headphones not just the sony ones

thanx i have left you rep but i wasnt looking to spend as much as that but thanx :oops:

pinkangel;6999156

thanx for your replys i have the nokia 5800 and wasnt looking to spend … thanx for your replys i have the nokia 5800 and wasnt looking to spend that much on my sons phone but thanx any ways :thumbsup:

So what is your budget then?

Original Poster

D00nhamer;6999850

So what is your budget then?

about £60 i have edited my post :oops: :thumbsup:

samsung genio qwerty on orange is £69.99 and it is a stylish phone. If you go through quidco you get £12 back so all in all its only £57.99

Original Poster

Hamonk;7002871

samsung genio qwerty on orange is £69.99 and it is a stylish phone. If … samsung genio qwerty on orange is £69.99 and it is a stylish phone. If you go through quidco you get £12 back so all in all its only £57.99

sounds good to me i will have a look thank :thumbsup:

pinkangel;7005489

sounds good to me i will have a look thank :thumbsup:

Did you like the phone? Also i think youll get some free skullcandy headphones as well.

Original Poster

Hamonk;7021566

Did you like the phone? Also i think youll get some free skullcandy … Did you like the phone? Also i think youll get some free skullcandy headphones as well.

yes i loved the phone i also loved the genio touch also and we would get £17 for his old phone from mazuma and the £12 from quidco makes it £50 and yes you are right you get the skull candy head phones and some other bit just got to pursuede my o/h though lol :thumbsup:

Original Poster

the phone he has at the moment is the samsung j600 :thumbsup:

pinkangel;7053550

yes i loved the phone i also loved the genio touch also and we would get … yes i loved the phone i also loved the genio touch also and we would get £17 for his old phone from mazuma and the £12 from quidco makes it £50 and yes you are right you get the skull candy head phones and some other bit just got to pursuede my o/h though lol :thumbsup:

If you get £17 for his old phone then it will only be £40 plus you get 75p quidco for trading in at mazuma lol making the handset only £39.25 and the skull candy headphones have to be worth around £20 lol.

Original Poster

Hamonk;7067650

If you get £17 for his old phone then it will only be £40 plus you get 7 … If you get £17 for his old phone then it will only be £40 plus you get 75p quidco for trading in at mazuma lol making the handset only £39.25 and the skull candy headphones have to be worth around £20 lol.

lol doh :oops: even better al though my old man aint convinced he thinks he should have either sony ericsson w395 or the nokia 5220 so im not sure what to do any ideas please :thumbsup:

pinkangel;7079705

lol doh :oops: even better al though my old man aint convinced he thinks … lol doh :oops: even better al though my old man aint convinced he thinks he should have either sony ericsson w395 or the nokia 5220 so im not sure what to do any ideas please :thumbsup:

lol why dont you just ask your son to pick lol. The qwerty just come out very recently

Original Poster

Hamonk;7082523

lol why dont you just ask your son to pick lol. The qwerty just come out … lol why dont you just ask your son to pick lol. The qwerty just come out very recently

well i could do but i wanted it to be a suprise he wants the lg cookie

pinkangel;7100678

well i could do but i wanted it to be a suprise he wants the lg cookie

Does ]this help?

Original Poster

thanx :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?13
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278964
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1534

See more discussions