Groups
    EXPIRED

which mobile phone network puts their logo on every phone?

im looking to get the k810i from buymobilephones.net on the orange network, but from the image on the orange shop they slap their logo on this in place of the cybeshot logo.
    are there any networks out there that dont put their stupid logo on the phone?

and does anyone know a website where i can get a replacement cybershot logo sticker from so i can replace the networks logo

7 Comments

Don't like the look of that site, Giving away free gifts like an xbox 360, Wii etc.

Something isn't right there!

As for the branding, I think O2 don't and T mobile don't on most.

buymobilephones.net is fine. I've ordered from them before with no problems :thumbsup:

As for non-branded phones - O2 is your only option. HTH

My contract is from buymobilephones.net

They are a fantastic company, just recieved my 1st cashback of £120 so really please so far. They are owned by a1comms.

Many sites offer free gifts with contracts including onestopphoneshop and e2save owned by carphone warehouse.

Bryan

Also, this thread may help you :thumbsup: [SIZE="5"]]HERE[/SIZE]

I had a orange contract from BMP.Net, which came sim free (unlocked and debranded) so you may be lucky. The orange logo doesnt look that bad actually.

Bryan

Heh, Didn't realise you get free gifts/cashback, Thats really good.

(Just thought it was some crappy scam site!)

Wish we had something like that here.

Original Poster

cheers guys, ive just sent them an email to see if it has the orange logo on it.

didnt quite fancy the offer at phoneboxdirect for effectively £100 cheaper when things go smoothly, and they wont port onto vodafone.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2261
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767245
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826357
      4. word association Game73844477

See more discussions