Which mobile provider includes USA to use data and calls

Found 9th Jul
Hi, other than 3 who I’m with are there any other mobile providers that include USA in their inclusive minutes and data?

Looking for a deal to make 3 match or better it as their retention packages are more expensive than what I currently pay (£12pm, 2Gb, 200 minutes)
Community Updates
AskMobilesUSA
12 Comments
you mean calling USA or living in USA and using THREE?
mattsk35 m ago

you mean calling USA or living in USA and using THREE?

Going on hols to US from UK and using “feel at home” service
The only equivalents are:

- Vodafone Roam Further, which allows the use of 4G in the USA but there is a £6 daily charge. You use up the UK allowances that are normally included in your Pay Monthly SIM or phone plan, and pay £6 for each day on top of your usual monthly plan cost. Roam Further does not work on Pay As You Go.

- Then there's O2 Travel, which is £4.99 a day but is 3G only (like Three), however the allowances are 120 minutes, 120 texts and (technically) unlimited data* that doesn't affect what plan you have. Even if you have a basic plan with only 500MB a month, the data in supported O2 Travel countries will be unlimited providing that you pay the £4.99 for each day you're out there. O2 Travel does not work in the USA on Pay As You Go.
*If you use more than 150MB a day your data speeds are throttled.

- EE Max phone plans, which allow you to use your UK allowances in the USA and Canada, on 4G, for no extra cost. However this only applies to phone contracts, not SIM only plans.
Thanks for taking the time preecey.

Looks like I’m stuck with 3 so will try the PAC code lottery with them (I’ve 2 contracts and willing to port a 3rd if they come up with something......)
I only managed to get £2 a month off my contract renewal with 3. Dispite a lot of arguing. Some on here get amazing deals others get nothing. I stay with 3 simply for use in the USA as I go every year. Mines now £10 for unlimited txts and calls and 4gb. They offered me 8gb for £15 but I turned it down. I can now up my data to 8gb for an extra £3 if I go through the app
Edited by: "Wadda" 9th Jul
Wadda51 m ago

I only managed to get £2 a month off my contract renewal with 3. Dispite a …I only managed to get £2 a month off my contract renewal with 3. Dispite a lot of arguing. Some on here get amazing deals others get nothing. I stay with 3 simply for use in the USA as I go every year. Mines now £10 for unlimited txts and calls and 4gb. They offered me 8gb for £15 but I turned it down. I can now up my data to 8gb for an extra £3 if I go through the app

Yes I know the feeling in regards to deals. TBH I’d take £10, 4Gb deal if offered. I’ll chance my arm later.....
Edited by: "u664541" 9th Jul
With some negotiation, you’ll be able to get a deal like mine lol34295519-A8gir.jpg
toyota110 m ago

With some negotiation, you’ll be able to get a deal like mine lol[Image]

Many years ago but not now
fearona1 m ago

Many years ago but not now

I got this plan a few months ago
Downgraded maybe lol
The only thing they’ve ever offered me is more data and more minutes for more money.

Seems like an eternity now that Virgin let me have everything max’d for a fiver!
Just of the phone to 3 and was offered 4Gb, u/l mins and texts, feel at home advanced plan, 12 month contract £9 pm🍾
Or could double to 8Gb for £10pm

No haggling.

Asked about bringing a new contract in and the offers were less than those above (as in “less data/minutes for more £”)
Edited by: "u664541" 10th Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants