Groups

Which mobile to choose...help!

I am a PAYG customer on Orange at the moment. I usually top up £10 per month and get 300 free texts. I'm thinking of going on contract with Orange on the Dolphin tariff but which phone should I choose? (would like to stay with Orange as I live in a village and I get good reception but open to suggestions of other networks)

7 Comments

It really depends on your preferences, what aspects are important to you in a phone?

John

Original Poster

At the moment I have an old Nokia that I'm actually quite happy with ( but then I was happy with texting and then discovered predictive!) but mp3 would be good for a start.

What model is the Nokia? What sort of size and weight would you like and also is there any particular form factor you like (slide, flip etc.)?

John

Original Poster

I've no idea of the model..where do I look? And not that bothered about flip or slide. Could do with something that wn't break when dropped. Have dropped mine lots but it keeps on going.

Might be easiest to have a look through here and see if you recognise it:

esato.com/pho…es/

John

Original Poster

I took the back off and its a 2600 but doesn't look like the one on the website.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1014
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions