Can't remember how to find out.

Anyone around?

5 Comments

[COLOR="red"]I'm online.

How can I help you?

You want me to text admin something?[/COLOR]

Original Poster

The JFK;8313397

[COLOR="red"]I'm online.How can I help you?You want me to text admin … [COLOR="red"]I'm online.How can I help you?You want me to text admin something?[/COLOR]

No JFK, it's ok...I'm sure you have many important things to be doing.

dcx_badass;8313399

http://hukd.garyrip.com/pm/mod_live.php?admin=1&mod=18839,127795,4280,4577,5628,19109,28153,5311,3977,3045,34128&smod=21344,16154,20706

Ah rubbish.

angelfairee;8313409

No JFK, it's ok...I'm sure you have many important things to be doing.

[COLOR="Red"]
    I am quite busy as I'm sorting out some accounts and having a high protein meal and protein shake ATM however I'm willing to spare you 10 seconds of my life to improve your life.

Wow, JFK making Christmas come early for angelfairee.[/COLOR]

Original Poster

The JFK;8313418

[COLOR="Red"]I am quite busy as I'm sorting out some accounts and having … [COLOR="Red"]I am quite busy as I'm sorting out some accounts and having a high protein meal and protein shake ATM however I'm willing to spare you 10 seconds of my life to improve your life.Wow, JFK making Christmas come early for angelfairee.[/COLOR]

I'm flattered, really I am but....you're just not the person I need right now. I'm sorry.

acecatcher3;8313420

asb and andy sometimes dont appear to be online on that when they are … asb and andy sometimes dont appear to be online on that when they are infact online so worth pming them 2 if they cud help

Did you get that really important PM I sent you about important things and errrr..stuff?!

Original Poster

acecatcher3;8313431

what? nah only pms i get on hukd is from chesso.......she helps me with … what? nah only pms i get on hukd is from chesso.......she helps me with my uni homework haha :oops:

Oh, I thought I'd sent it. I'll send it again.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918
      4. One thing you've forgotten79

See more discussions