Groups

Which monitor is better?

ebuyer.com/pro…283
    Or this
    pcworld.co.uk/mar…jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0097938484.1235954082@@@@&BV_EngineID=cccgadegilhimfjcflgceggdhhmdfhj.0&category_oid=-27763&sku=156750&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null

It will be used for both my PC and Xbox 360.
    Is the Dell monitor suitable really for using with a PC with its 16:9 aspect ratio?

Cheers

4 Comments

yes, 22" is a good workable area, depends if your doing a lot of image manipulation or viewing documents (if so 16:10 is better) and you will be on your pc more than your 360, if you are on your 360 far more: 16:9 is much more preferable for gaming

Original Poster

AugQX;4526687

yes, 22" is a good workable area, depends if your doing a lot of image … yes, 22" is a good workable area, depends if your doing a lot of image manipulation or viewing documents (if so 16:10 is better) and you will be on your pc more than your 360, if you are on your 360 far more: 16:9 is much more preferable for gaming

Cheers for the comment, rep added.
    Really confused what one to get, I'm leaning towards the Dell one, because I don't want black borders when playing.

bucketuk;4526736

Cheers for the comment, rep added.Really confused what one to get, I'm … Cheers for the comment, rep added.Really confused what one to get, I'm leaning towards the Dell one, because I don't want black borders when playing.

you won't but it will stretch the image upwards slightly, more noticable on driving games, i'm running my xbox on a 19" pc monitor, but more into pc gaming and fps'es now, so not an issue

I'd go for the Dell one in that case. I'm looking for a monitor too and that one seems the better choice (VGA would be useful for netbook connections without the need for adapters too for me).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay12
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32164
      3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1015
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322

See more discussions