Groups

Which movie to get?

Hey guys got a long journey tomorrow and was wondering which movie to get? something new.. comedy or action.

No download links in this thread.

13 Comments

have you seen Law Abiding Citizen?

i know it's not comedy but it has got a bit of action in it, but have you seen the book of eli? i really enjoyed it

The A Team, Killers, Prince of Persia and Toy Story 3 are all out with pretty decent camrips

I don't know how good they are though; although I think that Killers looks quite funny (Ashton Kutcher is jokes; and Kath Heigl is fit!)

There is also an R5 of Kick Ass which Ive heard aint a bad film

I saw Harry Brown in november which was quite good (has Michael Caine and Plan B)

Death at a funeral is supposed to be very funny,

intergeri;8923234

i was literally laughing out loud at the cinema during a particular scene :lol:

Original Poster

ilovelilac;8923179

have you seen Law Abiding Citizen?

Yepp seen it

missp27;8923199

i know it's not comedy but it has got a bit of action in it, but have you … i know it's not comedy but it has got a bit of action in it, but have you seen the book of eli? i really enjoyed it

Seen it

amzmalhotra;8923228

The A Team, Killers, Prince of Persia and Toy Story 3 are all out with … The A Team, Killers, Prince of Persia and Toy Story 3 are all out with pretty decent camripsGoing to watch toy story in cinema, and ive seen prince of persia.I don't know how good they are though; although I think that Killers looks quite funny (Ashton Kutcher is jokes; and Kath Heigl is fit!)There is also an R5 of Kick Ass which Ive heard aint a bad filmI saw Harry Brown in november which was quite good (has Michael Caine and Plan B)

seen harry brown,kickass, will checkout killers though

intergeri;8923234

i think this is going to by my choice
    ilovelilac;8923253

i was literally laughing out loud at the cinema during a particular scene … i was literally laughing out loud at the cinema during a particular scene :lol:

Original Poster

Thing ive decided on knight and day however may download 2

intergeri;8923234

I may have to check this out myself, the trailer looks funny :thumbsup:

Original Poster

hmm i may decide to watch IP Man again. Awesome movie.

The Hangover

Original Poster

flp14344;8923430

The Hangover

Seen it.

Kick Ass is a tremendous film, well worth seeing.

If you're looking at death at a funeral, I think you should check out the english version, rather than the american remake.
    The original is really very funny but in a british way...... Must admit to having not seen the american remake so can't say too much about that....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Marvel characters23
      2. Finally got a Xbox one s22
      3. Battery drain on iOS 111316
      4. Just an thought regarding Paypal1110

See more discussions