Groups

Which MP3/MP4 Player to get? atleast 30gb and NO IPODS!!

hi, guys well i need a new multimedia player currently got the 30gb zune and its good but really ugly and want something nicer and easy to covert videos as it is real pain on the zune as the title says it has to be atleast 30gb and durable something that wont break easily, to give more of an idea the sansa 32gb view one is something which im looking for, small, looks nice has a long battery life only downsize is the screen size.
    any help would be greatly appreciated.
    oh an also no ipods please I hate them.

10 Comments

creative zen vision

Go for an Archos (several can record straight from DVD and TV). There is loads of software (freeware) to convert web videos to avi.

just wondered i have 512mb with radio mp3 player unused £7

I've had my 30gb Zen Vision M for 2 years now, great bit of kit. Shame they've stopped producing them now. Creatives are great though, how about this?

amazon.co.uk/Cre…8-3

Original Poster

pennobia;2481333

creative zen vision

thats nice but a bit too big.

Original Poster

Token Skinhead;2481841

I've had my 30gb Zen Vision M for 2 years now, great bit of kit. Shame … I've had my 30gb Zen Vision M for 2 years now, great bit of kit. Shame they've stopped producing them now. Creatives are great though, how about this?http://www.amazon.co.uk/Creative-ZEN-32GB-MP3-Player/dp/B00132ASE2/ref=pd_sbs_ce_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1215524373&sr=8-3

thats really nice but expensive i bought my zune for £130 which is a 30gb.

Banned

OnTheBallCity;2481419

lol

I've got a creative Rio thats got 32MB on it. Fantastic little player design wise - not cheap and plasticy like most available today. Just too damn small!

Original Poster

OnTheBallCity;2481419

erm sorry ill have to pass as thats hardly gonna fit 40 songs i fink.

Original Poster

anymore suggestions?

Banned

pennobia;2481333

creative zen vision

got it in one :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047153
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866383
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201355
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1828

See more discussions