Groups

Which new mobile to choose

Hi all

My mobile contract with vodafone is now up and was after some advice on which handset i should go for?

I currently have a iphone 3g which i like, not sure if i should change it as i've had it for a while and not sure what the phones that are out are like so guys any help and info would be most appreciated

6 Comments

iPhone 3GS or HTC Desire.

I'd rather have the Desire I think ^_^

Original Poster

DragonChris;8297458

iPhone 3GS or HTC Desire.I'd rather have the Desire I think ^_^

Have you played with the Desire and is it anygood?

i'd stick with the iphone for a while longer, might be a new iphone around the corner and don't want to be locked into a long contract when it arrives with new features like making breakfast / passing your exams for you. (my suggestions for Apple) my iphone is on a £20 sim only deal from O2 which is 600mins unlimited internet one month rollover contract.

Original Poster

I do like the Iphone, but just wondering if theres anything out that can compete with it

Avenger;8297518

Have you played with the Desire and is it anygood?

I have never had my hands on one no.

iPhone 4g (or iPhone HD, I now see it being called) 'should' be here June/July. Might be worth waiting to see what that's going to be like before jumping in. . .
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764177
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17406141
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892326
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661378

See more discussions