Which Nike Pro top is better?

Banned
Hi i want to buy one of these to where under my top when im exercising or playing football, which one is better and what is the difference?
this: sportsdirect.com/pro…PRO

or this: sportsdirect.com/pro…id=

12 Comments

whats your build like and why are you buying one?

I could save you alot of embarrassment.

where is the cheapest place to get a womens black long sleved one of these please.

so for hijacking yout thread

Banned

black gerbil1;3382997

whats your build like and why are you buying one?I could save you alot of … whats your build like and why are you buying one?I could save you alot of embarrassment.

He can help you with finding cheap nike tops from tk maxx

supermod

mum2b;3383076

where is the cheapest place to get a womens black long sleved one of … where is the cheapest place to get a womens black long sleved one of these please.so for hijacking yout thread

Probably best doing a new post in Deal Requests for that :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;3382997

whats your build like and why are you buying one?I could save you alot of … whats your build like and why are you buying one?I could save you alot of embarrassment.

my size for nike things are small and i have already said why im buying one "Hi i want to buy one of these to where under my top when im exercising or playing football"

also how can you save me from embarrassment?

askfareed;3388533

my size for nike things are small and i have already said why im buying … my size for nike things are small and i have already said why im buying one "Hi i want to buy one of these to where under my top when im exercising or playing football"also how can you save me from embarrassment?

he will b back in the thread at some point telling u hes 200pounds 6.3 but in reality hes a tad heavier then me and lifts less, so dont worry about him and enjoy ur football.:thumbsup:

o ps, i have the exact same one as the bottom link, im not too sure about the differences tho.

Why not wear one? :?
Thy keep you warm and can be worn under your shirt!

Original Poster Banned

ok black gerbil1 we get it your REALLY big, now go do something else with your precious time.

Back to the original question does anyone know the difference between the two different tops?

oh, and by the way i just bought the bottom one for me oh

askfareed;3392745

ok black gerbil1 we get it your REALLY big, now go do something else with … ok black gerbil1 we get it your REALLY big, now go do something else with your precious time.Back to the original question does anyone know the difference between the two different tops?

the more expensive has mesh segments for airflow,

both good tops tho mate

Original Poster Banned

thanks im gonna definitely going for the bottom one then
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1120
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846126
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764101
    4. Sad news about Barcelona2184

See more discussions