Found 5th Jan 2009
I need to buy a good and/or latest Nokia mobile phone for my brother as a gift. Suggestions plz.

Not a budget one.

I could get a contract and give the phone and use the minutes as I need a new contract anyway. Also any good deals around?

Advance thanks.

8 Comments

hi, does it have to be a nokia i swore by nokia but got converted to sony ericsson and ive had many of them i was going to get the nokia n96 but now have sony ericsson c905 which i think are both great phones

Original Poster

treborminty;3958329

hi, does it have to be a nokia i swore by nokia but got converted to sony … hi, does it have to be a nokia i swore by nokia but got converted to sony ericsson and ive had many of them i was going to get the nokia n96 but now have sony ericsson c905 which i think are both great phones

Hi, thanks for the response. Yes, I know he defo likes nokia phones. N96 then?

EDIT: Is ]this good?

My O/H has recently bought a N95 as opposed to the N96 which has a flat key pad. He absolutely loves it... he says it's one of the best toys he has ever bought. He has always been used to using a Nokia so I guess it was not too hard for him to adjust to all the functions.

Good luck in your decision.
:thumbsup: from this end!

Marina;3958410

Hi, thanks for the response. Yes, I know he defo likes nokia phones. N96 … Hi, thanks for the response. Yes, I know he defo likes nokia phones. N96 then?

Yeah, go for the N96 :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks Sue and Steven.:thumbsup: How easy it is to get N96 unlocked, if I get it in O2 ]deal from phones4u, plz?

Marina;3958710

Thanks Sue and Steven.:thumbsup: How easy it is to get N96 unlocked, if I … Thanks Sue and Steven.:thumbsup: How easy it is to get N96 unlocked, if I get it in O2 ]deal from phones4u, plz?

I got my N95-8GB from O2 on contract and it arrived unlocked and unbranded. Will probably be the same with the N96 as well.:)

Go for Nokia E71!!!!:-D

ajaymp;3959686

Go for Nokia E71!!!!:-D

oohhh nice choice....I liked the E51 as well....theres some excellent Nokia's out there now. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition72790
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions